Say, ya'll think I'll get to be FIC again this year!

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

jumpman lane pixel x_001.png

Hi! I unno, I'm just a Lane; but do y'all reckon a certain unnameable lighting rod blogger will let me be evil FIC again onna newest FIC list. I been evil! Honest! I've been feteed too! Lindens luv One Jump Lane! :)

If ya run into that FIC list guy tell him Jumpy said HI DO! hehehehe. Pose the question to him! If he balks ask him what other xamples of my POWAH will he require! hehehehe!

-your pal,

Jumpy!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumpman Lane wrote:

If ya run into that FIC list guy tell him Jumpy said HI DO! hehehehe. Pose the question to him! If he balks
ask him what other xamples of my POWAH will he require!
hehehehe!

I unno, mebbe dat u haz da powah to run summit as simple as a poll without screwin' it up BIG TIME...?

Jumpman Lane

SL Rating:  Greeter Bot.

Deltango Vale wrote:

Oh! Me too. I have been working hard to stay on the list. Maybe this year, I'll get upgraded to Grand Demon or whatever the top rank is called. Last year, I only made it to the middle ranks.

oh the list? now i know what this is about lol

is it that time of year already?

welp i unno none of them contestantss so i dont care who wins. THO, apparently all innanet polls have to consider cheatin of that sort, so the makers of the extension added the means to obviate it lmao :) SO its all really just a matter of perception. and i dont care what nobody thinks bout nothin but what I THINK bout stuff and stuff  lmao. I THINK a few of them nominees were shocked to realize they didnt have a motivated fan base. oh well. i unno none of em really so i dont care who wins. im just gonna pay em :)

well all i did was mind my biness and save a life or two. and all kine of oprobrum been heaped on my good name! THO apparently i did drive this guy to suicide, and drugs, and to quit sl, and a coulpe people to quit twitter, and cut a better bella figura than this linden's ex hubby and apparently she wants me and stuff now so um i think i been evil and feted hehehehehe! so tell prok! THO prok knows! :P

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Say, ya'll think I'll get to be FIC again this year!

Do you really care? Does anyone (besides Prok) really care? I thought you were the "King of Second Life" already, anyway, so... Why do you need that rather dubious "validation"?

well all i did was mind my biness and save a life or two. and all kine of oprobrum been heaped on my good name!

:smileyindifferent:

mayvbe one day i'll be a Linden! theres always hopin

Go on and hold your breath waiting on that one. Please.

Storm Clarence wrote:

jennylongview Innovia wrote:

Pardon? I need to take a nap after a short day work and read it again.. sighs....

Believe me, it will not make any more sense to you the second time...or the third.

I wish I could embed this............

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=uncensored---toots-to-poots&videoId=209683

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Hi! I unno, I'm just a Lane; but do y'all reckon a certain unnameable lighting rod blogger will let me be evil FIC again onna newest FIC list. I been evil! Honest! I've been feteed too! Lindens luv One Jump Lane!
:)

If ya run into that FIC list guy tell him Jumpy said HI DO! hehehehe. Pose the question to him! If he balks ask him what other xamples of my POWAH will he require! hehehehe!

If, by FIC, you mean "Feted Idiotic Crap", then I have no doubt that you'll qualify again this year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.