Say, ya'll think I'll get to be FIC again this year!

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

I thought you were the "King of Second Life" already,

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have an excellent memory, I forgot that he did declare that.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowl Paine wrote:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

I thought you were the "King of Second Life" already,

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have an excellent memory, I forgot that he did declare that.  

That, and it's in his sig line...

I do believe Pixeleen Mistral from the Alphaville Herald refers to you in the latest article there - with astonishing accuracy, in my opinion - as a 'toxic troll', n'est pas?

and yes...it seems the Lindens DO love you...some would say suspiciously so.  Myself, I could not comment.  But any forum viewers (bar the usual apolgists/shills with their rather sad posts numbering in the thousands, and who also seem to think you a bit of a card) may find the interview you did with Pixeleen interesting, and possibly even revealing.

They may also care to read a couple of other articles your seemingly unlimited need for attention features prominently therein. Of additional interest are your replies to the comments made at the Herald articles.....again, most interestingly...you do not talk like a child of 10, as you do here, but speak, instead,  with the confident authority of a awkward teen.

Frankly, how you have not been banned from SL, I - and I dare say a fair few others with half a brain - also find very interesting. 

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

[...] and yes...it seems the Lindens DO love you...some would say suspiciously so. [...]

nothing suspicious about it... just watch how his tone and content changes when one is around ;)

PS

some of us have spent long time, and considerable efforts helping others during the acquisition of ponderous post counts, and are not embarassed of them, since they speak to the fact of contribution and not hiding behind alts.

Hoshi Kenin wrote:

...But any forum viewers (bar the usual apolgists/shills with their rather sad posts numbering in the thousands, and who also seem to think you a bit of a card) may find the interview you did with Pixeleen interesting, and possibly even revealing...

I think you'll find that the only person with a post count over one who thinks Chump is a bit of a card is Chump himself.

WELL I UNNO. IM JUST A LANE HEHEHEHE I UNNO WHAT "A BIT OF A CARD MEANS" SOUNDS LIKE GERIATRIC YAPPIN TO MEH! BUT I DO KNOW LINDENS LUV MEH! HEHEHEHEHE! I GET FETTED ALLA TIME! PLUS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY A GAME CALLED "GUESS WHICH LINDEN JUMPY IS THIS WEEK" THO I NEVER HAD THE HONOR NOR THE PRIVELEDGE OF WERKIN FER THE LAB :)

Sy Beck wrote:

Fetid Inner Core -  Google Prok and FIC for a lengthier explanation.

I Googled because I had absolutely no idea what this thread was about.

This is a FIC.  A FIC is a paranoid resident in their own mind who wants to be with the Lindens?  Huh?  And, you want to destroy everything else?  Huh?

Below is copy and paste from Google.

The FIC is a group created inside the mind of every paranoid resident. An ever powerful group dedicated to destroying the lives of everyone else not in the FIC. They are the most creative and successful people you have ever met. Often they associate, befriend, and entrance those that call themselves "Linden".

Bizzare this, as Yoda might say. 

Jumpman Lane wrote:

I unno, I'm just a Lane but seems to meh the lady doth protest too much! Hehehehe

see now thats how you make the list..being on the other side of one of the many protests..you just have to hope your ebil was ebil enough and on the other side and you are in like flint.. :P hehehehe

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Hi! I unno, I'm just a Lane; but do y'all reckon a certain unnameable lighting rod blogger will let me be evil FIC again onna newest FIC list. I been evil! Honest! I've been feteed too! Lindens luv One Jump Lane!
:)

If ya run into that FIC list guy tell him Jumpy said HI DO! hehehehe. Pose the question to him! If he balks ask him what other xamples of my POWAH will he require! hehehehe!

-your pal,

Jumpy!

Oh, my! A REAL patient! A truly desperate case!!!! *rubs hands*

Tell me, Jumpy.....

Do YOU feel you are "just" a Lane?

Do YOU want to be evil again?

Do YOU feel unloved by the Lindens?

Do you ever "see" your imaginary friend, "that guy"?

Does he ever "speak" to you?

How long have you been Napoleon?

Here - have a sticker. You really deserve one.

STICKER3.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.