Motorcycle Mamas, Let's See Your Rides!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok I figured I would post some pictures of a few of my toys.

vehicles 1_001.jpg

vehicles 2_001.jpg

I think those are all the bikes I have, but I have hundreds of cars obviously since we make them. These are just a handful of them.

Yes I know that first vette is pink, it was a customer build. It might be pink, but comes weaponized lol.

vette 1_001.jpg

Trunk mounted chain gun and a plasma weapon.

Oh and did I mention it fires AIM-9 nukes?

vette nuke 1.jpg

vette nuke 2.jpg

This is my one and only motorcycle.  I purchased the earlier version in 2007 and this one came out about 18 months later.  Since mainland has become sooo much easier to navigate--crossing sims and plenty of roads to follow--it is fun to ride!  I can also carry one passenger (hugging my waist).  :)

venus on bike_001.jpg

This was my very first bike..it shows that i had gotten it back in august 28 2006 hehehe..like a month after i had gotten into sl..

i remember this guy at the club i was working at asking where we could get a couple of harley's lol

i was like why are you asking me? do i look like a harley girl?he said no but i would love to have you on the back of mine.. so i laughed and we searched and foudn the only ones we could back then..i think this was the only one they had for girls back then..

and it fit me like a glove..i loved the medusa air brushing on it..so i got it..

i think they had only two colors for men..red and black..he had gotten the red one..then we dropped them at goddess of love and drove them all over the place pissing the manager off..CEKA!! you are a Goddess of love!! we don't do those things like that..Get back in there and work or hang out..don't be tearing around like some biker girl!!

LOL it was something like that..it was funny..so we put them up and went and danced  and hung out and stayed out of trouble  lol

that day..hehehehe

medusa3.png

medusa2.png

medusa1.png

medusa5.png

medusa4.png

Ceka Cianci wrote:

i wish there was a place we could all meet and just have one of those huge biker rides where we can turn on born to be wild and just run down a long stretch of road like some tough biker chica's hehehehe

that would be a blast hehehehe

The Mother Road is a bit short, but certainly provides the right feel...

Mother Road.jpg

Would Jo and I get a head start?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.