Your theme ideas please?

33 minutes ago, Thea Amethyst said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5c9195144bda666e798f3af2d467d433.jpeg

I would love to see a snowy (or not) mountain theme where the homes are on tiered levels of hills so that each one has an obstructed view from the backyard.  The ones on the ground tier could have a view of a lake/pond/stream.

Unobstructed?  Yes sign me up!  I could see this as a 512 version house.  Small houses on hillsides, where the big regional feature is skiing.  An apres-ski community centre at the top of some giant snow-covered mountain. 

• Like 5

Just throwing this out there, but I’d actually like to see Premium Plus versions of existing themes.

I will think about new themes, though, and respond if any ideas come to me!

• Like 10

Sci-Fi feels very overdue, but I'd also love to see a Highrise Cityscape with apartment like living.

Separately, but immediately related, I would prefer themes not be locked behind the Premium+ account level; and I say this as a Lifetime Premium+ member. Rather than locking themes to the higher account level, I'd much rather see the land impact bonus is used instead to allow everyone the home flavor of their choice.

• Like 4

I really, really need the Victorians on a 2048 parcel. Gothic, or southern homes with a wrap-around porch, not a million tiny rooms. Let me live my dollhouse dreams on a 2048 with enough prims to really be able to decorate inside and out.

02d70963857331a88936b85a4edcad9f.jpg ed8b81b8a91e02de30a2dc1f84ae8c29.jpg e336c8742b8e1099c5c610eafb1b2ec3.jpg carousel image 0

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Sparkely Sugar said:

I really, really need the Victorians on a 2048 parcel. Gothic, or southern homes with a wrap-around porch, not a million tiny rooms. Let me live my dollhouse dreams on a 2048 with enough prims to really be able to decorate inside and out.

02d70963857331a88936b85a4edcad9f.jpg ed8b81b8a91e02de30a2dc1f84ae8c29.jpg e336c8742b8e1099c5c610eafb1b2ec3.jpg carousel image 0

How about if a couple Victorian styles were added to the Ranch houses?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Santa Fe style.  It would go perfectly with the Mediterranean landscaping, and many of the home textures from that theme could be reused.  

What is Adobe Design? | HGTV Smart Home 2024 | HGTV

Santa Fe Hacienda Home Construction - Quality Custom Built Yuma Homes

Could a couple Santa-Fe styles be added to the Mediterranean theme? 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

A big redo of the chalet theme. Less box with a roof, more Tudor/medieval.

Would this mean just adding more exterior texture options and a couple new floor plans, or should the LDPW also change some of the landscaping? Fewer animal statues? More shop stalls and wells in the "town squares"? Maybe a few stocks with throwable tomatoes?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Would this mean just adding more exterior texture options and a couple new floor plans, or should the LDPW also change some of the landscaping? Fewer animal statues? More shop stalls and wells in the "town squares"? Maybe a few stocks with throwable tomatoes?

I don't know what it exactly is, but the chalet theme is just missing something.
It somehow doesn't have the looks and coziness, like the Victorian and traditional theme do have.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mikkoto Takeda said:

I hope Patch will make the next Linden home. maybe a City Themed Linden Home and Apartments with commercial and industrial zonings. It's gonna be a most anticipated linden home theme ever! with GTFO! (GetTheFreightOut! Hub) road hub support for the Commercial and Industrial Zoning. in the Newbrooke and the Sakura Theme Linden Homes.

I would love an urban theme, we have the suburbs, lots and lots of suburbs, but no city to commute to 🤣 Each parcel would be limited to one owner, a mostly faux building with one or two floors of living space, perhaps the roof could be a garden.  Mix up 512, 1024, and 2048 parcels.  It would especially be important to have a decent roadway, for people to navigate.  Toss in a few bars here and there,  convenience stores, a subway, fire station, police station, an airport, have a shipping area, the usual things we see in virtual cities.   

ss_872822c5e50dc71f345416098d29fc3ae5cd2

image.gif.c547b9d86d193fd8a7f801676fcc2c3c.gif

/me hides from the denizens of Bellisseria for suggesting this.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Patch Linden

image.thumb.png.08e6fabeab5af9b79a861037ebec3ed3.png

I call it the Alpine Theme.

AlpineTheme.thumb.png.1367ba43ef3c00fbca575e51d35136d6.png

If I were planning an Alpine Theme continent,  I'd squeeze it in to the north of both current Mediterranean and Sakura themes, between Ranch and Newbrooke too.

Alpine Theme would be based on the Alps of the European continent and be about three times the total area of Sansara's Snowlands. I would envisage Alpine Theme™'s innermost central interior filled with gigantic snow-topped mountains, valleys, glaciers, icy rivers and streams, dense conifer forests, winding mountain roads full with deep snowdrifts. Maybe some hidden secret caves within the mountains for explorers (and creatures?!) too? And of course, sled and ski runs for the locals and visitors, served by chair lifts up to a mountain-top ski resort

Houses and parcels should be built out on the less-snowy lower coastal plains encircling the central mountain ranges in Alpine Theme, a bit like how the homes around Mount Soji in Sakura have been made, but on a vastly bigger scale.

The southern edge of Alpine Theme could blend into both Mediterranean and Sakura with graduated textures of snow on the ground, a bit like the edges of the Snowlands in Sansara. Or perhaps Alpine Theme™ would be entirely separated from Mediterranean and Sakura with a wide river or strait of sea?

Alpine Theme could be partly built from objects originally made for the new Winter Wonderland regions which would save time, effort and money in the theme's construction.

Perhaps Winter Wonderland could actually be moved and incorporated into Alpine Theme too and not left isolated, forgotton, abandoned and empty between January and November? Having it as part of a residential theme would certainly make it more well-known and used more and an additional attraction for Alpine Theme residents.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 9

I would love to see an English Country Cottage theme.  This would be a very different theme to the current ones, adding to the variety.  Cottages could be with thatched roofs or perhaps Tudor wooden beam and plaster style.  Of course the landscaping would be green with rolling hills, trees, and cottage gardens, perhaps complete with roses around the door :)

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Awr.pLOr6H1m8G4LJAsM34lQ;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3BpdnM-?p=english+cottage&fr2=piv-web&type=E211GB885G0&fr=mcafee&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly91ay5zZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tL3NlYXJjaD9mcj1tY2FmZWUmdHlwZT1FMjExR0I4ODVHMCZwPWVuZ2xpc2grY290dGFnZQ&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAITYcUy9SzgXJmXFn8BgaikhqWlneVjl6p7yOtyn_hPTePT6CJDRfl8xYwFRNXYf_8Rd93PwWMkqwgY6EEHnofeFV6Jl6SKL-vFzAGWGgKQSPcvCYHQ2w841ypyYYiNlbPdK8Zn9dwjzwTCeJWkegjhCGNMT8ASxNmNBvyun4OiY

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

How about if a couple Victorian styles were added to the Ranch houses?

That would be good too but I would love to see the flowers added if that's my only option I will take it too

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I don't know what it exactly is, but the chalet theme is just missing something.
It somehow doesn't have the looks and coziness, like the Victorian and traditional theme do have.

I think The Chalets & Fantasy homes have suffered from a similar problem of being too boring (literally monotonous exteriors). Adding more textures seems like a relatively easy fix for this problem. Adding a few more styles of houses should help too.

If the Chalet regions were to look more like a hybrid "Medieval" town, rather than a specific German-American style, I think they might attract people who like to do Medieval, Tudor and Gorean RP.  It would be ok to have Goreans in Bellisseria, because this would just be their private homes, while they could still play in proper Adult Gorean sims too. They're already in Belli anyway, selling food they're raising & alcoholic beverages. It's against the covenant for Belli, but they still keep doing it. 

Personally, I don't like the giant mushrooms & blue-green grass in the Fantasy regions, but this might just be a me problem. I think the treehouses are cool, but I would like to see more different kinds of fantasy styles. Maybe if there can be more interesting fantasy styles, these regions will attract some fantasy roleplayers. Where else in Belli should furries, dragons, elves and tinies fit in so well? The Castle is a great community center too. It should get more use.

I really like the Log Home regions, so I'm inclined to think the biggest problem here is that people keep getting the same parcels over & over again. They also need a few more house styles, with alternate big-window views (eg. being able to rotate the house).

• Like 5

Hello All! Ever since Patch mentioned a Thousand Island back in SL20B, I have been thinking of places I have visited, Bali with their rice Padi Fields, Sumatera with their Minang kabau houses, Java islands...

There are more lovely places, but here are a few. There are some unique houses too which I will share in a second respond.

8ca125da91247a2b3ca2b9e7f89000a8.png

50364277dc3c2bc40f8217d36ba193d1.jpg

d9497819d2d25d249d51c9640b475727.png

ab7c4c8d19c73460dfe18edf714de296.jpg

• Like 5