Child, Adult, Can't Tell

12 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

He had on red pants at first, but I thought orange would match his ponytail better.  Besides, he was a male avatar and I had to show that men can't color color coordinate their outfit at all. 

'Tis true. I doubt Cat could do any better.

cat_outfit.thumb.jpg.4fd3b45527afebfff424c9138a91ec0b.jpg

Would a different outfit improve age perception? (copy pasta like reaction for under 18; thanks reaction for 18+, yada, yada)

• Like 44
  • Thanks 1

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

logofloralfitcropped.thumb.png.9fea9fb2c2505a6766b1e93732abdc61.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 10
  • Confused 24

So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. 

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.

wanted to test something because this is the same avatar just wearing different clothes, hair, and tattoos.

koaurichinadress.thumb.png.3a5e4ce8dfbea6a2aa952a6c66a4a454.pngkoaurisuit.thumb.png.426410458260fef10f2da2c9a09356d1.pngkoaritomboy.thumb.png.9123b74b2ebb83c315722e20e824dd10.pngkoarisexy.thumb.png.2a54e3d36de6b79cf9c89a1684937718.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 27
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

On 5/9/2024 at 9:28 AM, Blush Bravin said:

So I used the feedback / reactions from my 'blonde' pic to alter her slightly. I only changed the hair (to show more of her face and her base skin. The blush, eye shadow, eyebrows and lipstick are the same (the dimples too). So here's the second effort.

Ilya_010.png

• Thanks 33
  • Confused 4

Woahahahaha_001.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

adult, or jail bait?

bjbardance03.png

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added instructions
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 27
  • Confused 11

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 8:28 AM, Blush Bravin said:

So my idea is for people to post a full length pic and a close up pic of their avatar without any explanation or comments added to the post. And that the only way of "voting or commenting" on the appearance would be to use the reaction icons. 

When you qualify your pic by making comments or explanation along with the picture you skew the results. Please post pics of your avatar at one specific time wearing the same outfit per post. You are more than welcome to make several posts though. 

The idea is to get a pulse on how others see you without you explaining to them or taking questions from them as they pass you at an event or out exploring. This is a first reaction response. 

A big thank you to all those who have followed the format. I hope the results have been helpful for those trying to determine how others perceive the age of their avatars. Another thread was opened for discussion here. 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

s.image.thumb.png.7f911e0802c8e4d2cb7be42622888a2a.pngimage.thumb.png.251efc095f48218471f1eb19ac166598.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 40
  • Confused 2

adult_child_001.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 21
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by Annie Nova
not a full body pic will do one later
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by Annie Nova
same as above
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

piZap.jpg

• Thanks 34
  • Confused 5

F4Dbh33XEAAP4av.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 29
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

In honor of Mother's Day, I've captured a short video of a Tumbling Cube  mom and her baby cub(e). Can you tell which is which?

TumblingCubes.gif.d8860bf2b497ff417b55add93db1d92d.gif

If you think the mother is on the left, click "Like", if you think the mother is on the right, click "Confused". If you're thankful you have or had a mother, click "Thanks". If you want me to track you down, set you on fire, and drop an anvil on your ashes, click "Haha". If you're frustrated because I've given you no way to pick the mother and thank your mother and have your ashes compacted, click "Sad".

Happy Mother's Day!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 2:54 PM, Jaylinbridges said:

Besides, he was a male avatar and I had to show that men can't color coordinate their outfit at all. 

No you didn't, because:

A) Most women already knew that and...

B) Most men won't care.

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons. or '@' me in the other thread

AmIAKid.thumb.png.a28f35fa1ba3a5152805c907e536d58a.png

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 12