Favorite Food / Food Items in Second Life

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What are your favorite Food items in Second Life?

I don't have many, so am looking to expand my inventory.  Most of my Second Life "builds" that I have purchased only come with "drink dispensers" (whether alcohol, or coffee, etc.)

Plus, people can post and discuss foods they "use" in Second Life, because in some cases, they cannot eat those foods in RL!

Give me a couple hours until I get home from work to check my inventory.

I see Apple Fall, Dust Bunny, and What Next were already mentioned. Off the top of my head, there's Lucas Lameth, and that soup bowl in my houseboat that I can't recall the name of.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

@Ayashe Ninetails  Thanks!  Gonna have to grab this one...

39867247824_ee5416c61e_b.thumb.jpg.65a7416e2d3c2810b06da279a5052881.jpg

Very welcome! If you like lemons...lemme peek, one sec...

Check Apple Fall (MP or in-world)

Apple-Fall-Lemondrop-Dispenser-Marketpla

afmp_lemonadepitcher.jpg

afmp_stonewarelemons.jpg

Also check Nutmeg:

MP.jpg

Broken Arrows:

51991177478_87c806f89b_k%20(3).jpg

Dahlia (another great food source I forgot to mention):

Dahlia%20X%20MADRAS%20-%20Hailey%20-%20L

For lemon stuffs without the whole lemons:

Aardvark:

53065187537_1631310176_k.jpg

Vespertine:

hm.jpg

I think you can get some lemony drinks (alcoholic and non) at No. 59 and Lucas Lameth, too.

56 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks for all the recommendations!

Just a quick note - places like Hangry and Junk Food and Nutmeg and Aphrodite and a few others are higher on the land impact. If you want to go ham (hurr hurr) with decorating, Dust Bunny and What Next foods are often 1-2 Li each, or you can hit up Mayas Architecture and Bazar and get kitchen islands or dinner plates that rez food and can unrez it to save on your land impact. For Mayas, you can buy the entire kitchen (or whole house) for something like 50L-99L (yes, I buy entire homes and gut them for the decor).

Edit: Random, but I forgot another store for small plates! Moss&Mink. 

cocoabunsMP.jpg

shrimpMP.jpg

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added Stuffs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I have a couple of those from Apple Fall and the set from Broken Arrow.  I'll probably grab a few more, though!

I always imagine my SL home smelling of lemons.  It's just such a uplifting smell to me.  When I was young, my mom always used Jean Nate in the summertime so maybe it's a nostalgia thing for me. Yeah, the youngins might not get that reference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another What Next fan here... a maker who knows how to do lower LI, use imposters, and makes good stuff.

The breakfast / day room:

Snapshot_2747a.thumb.jpg.9afb33774fec5eeece074c11ffcef264.jpg

Snapshot_2746a.thumb.jpg.446ce0cec1a2d46c28808cde420749b4.jpg

Snapshot_2744a.thumb.jpg.dc951dace4c6e20be4f9bc895b616434.jpg

Can't beat a decent single malt (from ISHIKU) - this one's my favourite; can you guess why?

Snapshot_2748a.thumb.jpg.0b23796437ee291f3a5f718d34b4c360.jpg

And of course, there's always pizza (with rum!)

Snapshot_2750a.thumb.jpg.ea1e97aef58558b024cb24db6b7248a2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I have a couple of those from Apple Fall and the set from Broken Arrow.  I'll probably grab a few more, though!

I always imagine my SL home smelling of lemons.  It's just such a uplifting smell to me.  When I was young, my mom always used Jean Nate in the summertime so maybe it's a nostalgia thing for me. Yeah, the youngins might not get that reference.

That's so fun! Lemon is such a great scent overall. I never actually thought about what my places would smell like, but considering how often I put pies and baked goods all over my kitchen and living room and inside the oven, I'd guess it smells like a bakery, lol.

27 minutes ago, Rick Nightingale said:

Snapshot_2746a.thumb.jpg.446ce0cec1a2d46c28808cde420749b4.jpg

Yes to all of that! Their cheese platter is so good. You have enough space to squeeze some more stuff on there, though. 👀😂 You can add the plate and wine that comes with it! I also love the ISHIKU malt. Am I seeing horns on those glasses? lol

This thread is making me want to redo my entire place when I get my PC working. I put more effort into decorating the outside for once, but that means I no longer use my entire prim allowance in the kitchen, and that's unacceptable!

2 minutes ago, Caitlin Tobias said:

I don't have a lot of food in my home or inventory, but I like to sit and eat all the stuff in restaurants and diners I discover when exploring...

31mrt24 woowoo.png

LMAO, your face is an entire mood. 😆❤️

• Like 4

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yes to all of that! Their cheese platter is so good. You have enough space to squeeze some more stuff on there, though. 👀😂 You can add the plate and wine that comes with it! I also love the ISHIKU malt. Am I seeing horns on those glasses? lol

I was running out of available LI at the time. Since the (mostly) decrease in mesh LI though, I might have a few more to play with now.

And yes... yes you are 😈

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rick Nightingale said:

I was running out of available LI at the time. Since the (mostly) decrease in mesh LI though, I might have a few more to play with now.

And yes... yes you are 😈

Ugh, I know all about running out of space. It's terrible. I've considered getting a larger plot so I can go totally wild with this stuff, but that'd be kind of silly (or would it..?).

Re: the glasses, that's amazing. I might need that set!

Also, have any of you guys tried food furniture, by any chance? 😄 I'm actually tempted now to tear down my whole house and do some Hansel and Gretel candy witch cottage vibes I'm just saying...

I've got both of these. Need to find more.

NOMAD // Ice Cream Parlor @ The Saturday Sale

NOMAD // Junk Food Bistro

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Well, many live on coffee and cigarettes - and you look good enough to eat!

OMG, Love, I look like something the dog found under the back porch in this pic! But that's a very kind thing to say!

(In fairness to me, it IS nearly 5 and a half years old. I've improved with age!)

Also, disclaimer: while I am deeply addicted to coffee, I am not, in RL, a smoker -- I'm just drawn that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A little surprised no one has mentioned Akaesha yet, when I have bought buffet items i always check there because of quality of the mesh and.animations.

For a single bachelor the neurolab fridge that dispenses beer and pizza covers all essentials in a great way. For the pizza you drag the box in world, click to open and each slice you take removes a slice from the box. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Give me a couple hours until I get home from work to check my inventory.

I see Apple Fall, Dust Bunny, and What Next were already mentioned. Off the top of my head, there's Lucas Lameth, and that soup bowl in my houseboat that I can't recall the name of.

Yes, Lucas Lameth's Tomato soup & grilled cheese set is one of my favorites.

(Luc.)%20Tomato%20Soup%20&%20Grilled%20C

And I have a lot of Kraftwork's stuff. Fridge fillers, pantry modules, kitchen clutter, buffets, wine cabinets, all sorts of food.

KraftWork Foodie Love for The Saturday Sale

NEW KraftWork Snack Pool Tray at The Food Court NEW! KraftWork Brazilian Feijoada at The Food Court

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2