Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you, and you're absolutely right... I've been conflicted about uploading such huge images to this thread (derail!) so often for the few wonderful people who have said they like them, there's probably a dozen more that'd wish I'd shut the hell up and stop posting them.  Gotta be realistic.  :smileywink:

But yes, I've been thinking of alternatives.  I'll finish off the current story arc (once I can get Marigold to stand on one of my pose stands for an hour or so) and go from there.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Thank you, and you're absolutely right... I've been conflicted about uploading such huge images to this thread (derail!) so often for the few wonderful people who have said they like them, there's probably a dozen more that'd wish I'd shut the hell up and stop posting them.  Gotta be realistic.  :smileywink:

But yes, I've been thinking of alternatives.  I'll finish off the current story arc
(once I can get Marigold to stand on one of my pose stands for an hour or so)
and go from there.

Always a pleasure, you know Vo.oV  I've just been a bit wary when Muurrg's been around (I haven't got many brains for him to eat anyway, so I don't know why he's been looking at me in that way), but as he's really taken with the new addition to our family, he seems to have mellowed with me too. 

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

But yes, I've been thinking of alternatives.  I'll finish off the current story arc (once I can get Marigold to stand on one of my pose stands for an hour or so) and go from there.

BTW did not mean a blog instead of here, but both -- so they will all be easily accessible in one place for those who don't keep up with the forum. :matte-motes-smile:

I know.  :smileywink:  But the main concern is taking over the thread as I seem to have done.  It's not my thread to continue bombarding with these huge, huge images, especially when a lot of other people have added their own amazing pics and backstories with/about OLoPS.

Anyway, the main characters are introduced and future story ideas are being scribbled down in wordpad.  Now I have to figure out the whats, wheres, whys and how muches.  :smileysurprised:

DQ Darwin wrote:

To heck with OLoPS I am hooked on the "
Muurrg's and The Cookie Guide
" lol

Blasphemer!!

/me snatches your plywood boots away

@Janelle - I love the twists and turns this thread has taken...it's so much fun! Please keep posting your amazing pics...I love them (and am in awe of your talent)!! :smileyhappy:

Oooops. I forgot you can read this, damn. Hail OLoPS forgive me!

Gimme my boots back:P

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

To heck with OLoPS I am hooked on the "
Muurrg's and The Cookie Guide
" lol

Blasphemer!!

/me snatches your plywood boots away

@Janelle - I love the twists and turns this thread has taken...it's so much fun! Please keep posting your amazing pics...I love them (and am in awe of your talent)!! :smileyhappy:

What's so appealing about them is that the avis seem so natural, in a way they never are in SL.

Janelle, should you ever want to turn your skills into a career, you could make books like this -- something entirely new. Since I am an ex-teacher, I am thinking children's books (think Alice in Wonderland*), but of course you could go in any direction. Think of all the amazing settings in SL you could use!

(If you ever need anything in my store for your settings, say the word and they are yours.)

*but with Zombies.

We were thinking about that, actually.  Marigold and I were standing in front of a lovely furniture display in a SL store and while build was enabled there, I didn't feel right just dropping our stands and props and crowding up her display... even if it was only for an hour.  But for some shots I'd absolutely prefer a live set over the sandbox and green screen.  I might take you up on your offer and be sure to give you brand credit at the bottom.  :smileytongue:

@Everyone, as always, you know how much I appreciate the encouragement.  Thank you.  :smileywink:

And on the childrens books, I'm dying to write 'The Princess Who Was Always Right'.  Well, not really, but it does sound like a lot of fun.

Absolutely superb content. So many of us have been "nibbling around the edges" so to speak.

Has anyone done this type of single contributor cartoon style stuff in threads before? (not in my 2 yrs + of the forums:)

Janelle just comes along and nails it straight off the bat. Awesome \o/ It's probably that "bad side of town" attitude lol.

Thank you so much Janelle, brilliantly creative, intruiging and simply wonderful! :smileyvery-happy:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Janelle just comes along and nails it straight off the bat. Awesome \o/ It's probably that "bad side of town" attitude lol.

Thank you so much Janelle, brilliantly creative, intruiging and simply wonderful! :smileyvery-happy:

This! Now I am emotionally involved with the characters :matte-motes-inlove:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.