Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh Muuuurgod that was awesome.

I wish you could see the reactions on peoples faces when they get to your punchlines.

I adore the buildup and the scene setting, then the final delivery, nods @ Dee, yes, it is pure top notch art. Your little girl is so cute and so believable. She reels you in hook line and sinker.

You MUST truly feel the emotion your efforts evoke, you couldn't possibly be this good if you didn't.

Where is the Kudos thingy when you actually need it! grrrrrrr

+1 Kudos

ps: I would like to thank Oscar Linden for his comment on this threads content. Speaking as an early minor contributor, it is wonderful to have a comment from a linden. Thank you very much.

Maryanne Solo wrote:

<snip>

Where is the Kudos thingy when you actually need it! grrrrrrr

+1 Kudos

<snip>

There is a way to Kudos this. Follow this link and you can Kudos the picture and even leave a comment. /me waves to the new family of four. :)  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/media/gallerypage/comment-id/16826/image-id/35511i10819DA130EF5234/user-id/152293#M16826

Ohhhh, my. I think that may be the best one so far (although I was going along with Void's earlier comment on 'Story Time' up til now). The achingly wistful look of Shelly's last pic held my eye, which made seeing you guys and Muuurrg on the couch in the next frame even more hysterically funny.

And thanks for that Kudo link, Keli.

Edited for names spelled wrong. I think I spelled Void right but it went downhill in a rush after that.

• 2 weeks later...

She's ba-ack !

Same bot place, same bot channel !!

she

Am unsure what's so special about this particular sim that makes someone park brokli here to monitor it. So far I've located another 81 clones of her who sit in adjacent sims around Route 1 and Route 2, mostly on Governor Linden owned land.

For me it really is curiouser and curiouser.

Just thought you deserved an update Alazarin.

Marigold Devin wrote:

She's ba-ack !

Am unsure what's so special about this particular sim that makes someone park brokli here to monitor it. So far I've located another 81 clones of her who sit in adjacent sims around Route 1 and Route 2, mostly on Governor Linden owned land.

Great work, Inspector Devin! You found her again at last. Let the pilgramages begin!

Marigold Devin wrote:

She's ba-ack !

ZOMG.....she's the gift that keeps giving ;-) I thank you, Marigold and all you wonderful ladies who have lifted the lid on St Brokli's Movie Star mystery. Definitely one story that will run all year.

• 2 weeks later...

Times have changed. The endless procession of devotess to the shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Silence has yielded up not even the slightest figment of a clue as to her nature. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to resort to a more scientific approach in the hope that this will yield more clues.

Brokli-Mystery-01_001.jpg

I strongly urge anyone who has found others of her kind to study these strange creatures scientifically and not to be swayed by superstition or folk tales.

Love the cage, Alazarin.  There are a few more to be caged. The ones whose names begin with "k" and "l" were out today, on Route 5.

scouting around.jpg

... but I'm still no nearer to finding out who is running these *movie star* avatars, and why Crescent is so particularly interesting to them (brokli must be due some more time off soon though).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.