Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I leave this thread for one day, and come back to find my friends debating over who gets my inventory? No wonder Our Lady fled for a spell...her (admittedly soundless) message is falling on deaf ears! 

P.S. Back off from my Bax boots! I'll spend eternity in Maddy's infernal flame before I give them up!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I leave this thread for one day, and come back to find my friends debating over who gets my inventory? No wonder Our Lady fled for a spell...her (admittedly soundless) message is falling on deaf ears! 

P.S. Back off from my Bax boots!
I'll spend eternity in Maddy's infernal flame before I give them up!

Yeah, I'm guessing that's gonna happen with or without you putting aside the Bax boots. It just seems to keep on happening.

Well she is gone again and I am sure not going to call that silly reporter again she will only scare her off. I think it is all a matter of faith. If we truly believe I am sure she will return. I even made a T-Shirt and wore my bax boots.

Stbroc1_005.jpg

Stbroc1_001.jpg
Boots and Broccoli Blessings to all believers.

Stbroc1_002.jpg
There is a ray of hope for all believers with the arrival of a new prim shape!

Stbroc1_003.jpg

It so totally worked! She came back to us, SHE CAME BACK TO US!!!

...So it came to pass that St. Broccoli said to the disciple that she loved go forth and give out T-Shirts! (Well she really didn't say anything but if she could/would she would have)

Stbroc1_006.jpg

Stbroc1_007.jpg

I now think I see the path of redemption. Ms. Kyrie's selfless devotion to the cause has opened my eyes. I visit the gift shop outside the shrine and purchase a St. Brokoli tee,  pull on my Bax boots, and return to the shrine. Tragically I have not as yet been blessed with the gift of Prims so I lack the beauty of Ms. Kyrie's skirt; I had to make do with whatever I could find in the closet.

At the Shrine.jpg

I can only hope the hallowed one will appreciate my devotion and allow me to join her flock. Or maybe that she will persuade Keli to part with her boots; I only have them in black.

During this morning's pilgrimage, I can't help but observe that Our Lady is either quite fond of vehicles or has opened a parking garage in order to earn a few lindens  (presumably so she can replace those freebie sandals). Either way, I am here to serve her, so I happily sacrifice my pink Barbie bike and am on my way, hoping she didn't notice that my boots are not from Bax.

Snapshot_007.jpg

Making sure there were no stray randy vegetables anywhere (!), I took The Silent One to visit my neighbour in real life, but she had the urge to run away from her into the path of a van!!!!!

running away.jpg

But never fear folks, I made sure she got back safe and sound and checked on her later.

legless.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.