Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

((OOC))

cute... and scary...  at the same time.

Janelle, you know you blow me away Vo.oV

I know what happened now, I think. That's *not* brokli behind the tree in the prevous photo - it's one of the evil clones. They've captured brokli (aka Our Lady of Perpetual Silence). She was there for good, silently monitoring, keeping everyone on Crescent safe. But now the evil is unleashed, Every day more and more of these *movie star* copycats are appearing on sim after sim.

/me goes off to get stab/bullet proof clothing, cleans and loads weapons, reading for the next chapter of this adventure.

/me sends out a bulletin to all St Brokli's followers. Approach *movie star* bots with caution. Repeats: approach with caution. Unarmed, but VERY dangerous.

((OOC))

But for now, needs my beauty sleep in RL ! Night all.

Finally. Someone who understands. Don't forget, Our Lady is still out there somewhere. We must be vigilant. We must be pure. We must make stuff up as we go along. I do hope that at long last, Marigold will don her fabled skin-tight latex superheroine costume. It's time to get serious.

Jaylin Wytchwood wrote:

Wild bet:

One of these bots with a "im Single and oh so honest" - Profile that join groups and beg for 100L "to pay back tomorrow".

/me scribbles this useful piece of information down. I'm keeping my eyes and ears open. 30 *movie stars* x 100L$ x however many groups. That's quite a scam they may have got going. 

Currently *movie star* bots seem conspicuous by their absence. Suggests possible time zone of bot owner (or they didn't put a shilling in the meter while they were asleep)

Meanwhile, I'm hanging out with some very quiet "party" people over on Thunberg sim. (regular "traffic" bots are so dull nowadays)

hidden.jpg

My gosh! I never knew. And there was me presuming that after Our Lady of Perpetual Silence disappeared from my doorstep that that would be the end of things. But no! A band of intrepid sleuths have uncovered an entire network of Brokli-clone Movie Stars all across the grid. What neafarious plot lies behind these silent unmoving damsels? If anyone can find out I'm sure it's these courageous ladies who've followed the trail so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.