Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so I was getting ready to take my daughter to see this lady that does not speak but i wasn't able to because I had to run to take care of an issue at work. So she snuck off on her own and apparently they are doing some painting near by because she came back as you can see with a paint bucket that fell on her head and one that she stepped in. All they did was to give her a cupcake and send her on her way. Yes yes I know I should have kept a better eye on her, but she has never done this before.

I mean the least they could have done was to remove the buckets from her head and foot.

Paint bucket_002.jpg

csi_061.psd.jpg

Oh God, not another one....

*reaches into pocket and clicks tape reco-VER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RU--- *click*

*pushes correct button*

"Victim is prone, large sword blade through-and-through.  From the look of surprise on her face I'm guessing she wasn't expecting it.  Lots of footprints and tracks all over the place... this isn't going to be easy.

"The only witness at the scene refuses to talk; looks like she's gonna wait for her lawyer to show up.  I don't blame her.  Although I do see a bit of blood trace on her left hand.  I requested a swab but she has been extremely uncooperative.  We'll get this all sorted out soon enough.  I..."

"What?"

"Who?"

"'Our Lady of Perpetual Silence'?... hey!  I don't care if she's her highness the royal princess fancypants of Equestria.. she will give me a damn swab sample!"

"...man, why do I always get the weird ones?"

DQ Darwin wrote:

I wonder where she got it from? Oh right in the back:P

It is nice:)

Through the fug of her comatose mind, as her life blood ebbed out of her body, part of Marigold's brain took her to her happy place.

... but voices she could still here. A sword? What is this they say about a sword? A nice handle? Where am I? I could just eat some broccoli right now.

((OOC - I think it was a freebie - if it was I'll pass you a copy next time I log in ))

@Marigold, I got a sword, pair of skates and single broccoli in the mail this morning? Is this a sign? Mari!!! wow is this a dream?

@Janelle, cleaning off my computer screen after viewing your last sequence of pics, I realize someone or some thing has been quite busy.

Okay you can wake me up now, hey wake me up!!!!!!!!!

You must have faith Venus! Last time she was gone for 8 hours then suddenly came back. Maybe you just need a T-Shirt? I went there wearing one and she appeared right before my very eyes. :)

Oh and by the way she loves it when you wear your bax boots!

Stbroc1_007.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3782 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.