Isn't it time we had a new header photo in the community section, suggestions please?

Blue t-shirt guy must have agonising back ache by now, I think he has been standing in the same position for years now.

Now my first thought could be controversial, angry guy wearing half buckled bondage gear yelling at someone who just flew a plane into his roof.
More peaceful than that could be a river scene, imagine a leisure style fishing boat, happy smiles all round but one character wearing a chain mail bikini, which barely contains her generously proportioned lady parts, has just pulled a no longer supported mesh head out of the river.
Or how about a focus on vehicles, a cheery chap in a construction hat attempting to shift a plywood megaprim off a linden road using a driveable crane.
So many ideas, I am sure you can think of more!

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Holy freaking crap, I almost made this thread earlier today. The only thing that stopped me was I didn't have the energy to go pose for pics to make a funny new banner image to suggest they use.

It's been years. I can think of all kinds of cool stuff in SL that could get some representation now and then.

I'm pretty sure everyone has had a bike by now, lol.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I'd replace it with this one that @Talula Shippe posted a while ago 😍

On 12/30/2021 at 11:36 PM, Talula Shippe said:

Lol it’s actually a Hextraordinary pose set from some time ago, and yes, it come with the cat.  Here’s one of the memes I made, posted to my Flickr:

Contest Entry #3

Now, back to talking NYE! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I do think we need a new header photo.
I don't expect the Lindens to follow my alternative suggestions.

Maybe replacing the photo every 10 years or so would be good?  Cycling through a set of pics on each login is another idea.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest an unedited shot of the new Senra avatars a new user will encounter SL so people know exactly what they're getting here without spending about US$50 real money to get to the quality many of us like to look like, and a basic environment to boot. Managing user's expectations and all that.

Yeah, grumpy today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I suggest an unedited shot of the new Senra avatars a new user will encounter SL so people know exactly what they're getting here without spending about US$50 real money to get to the quality many of us like to look like, and a basic environment to boot. Managing user's expectations and all that.

Or @Istelathis's picture of 2 eyes staring out from a dark PBR environment!

4 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Yeah, grumpy today.

Hugs!

• Like 4