Free Logo Heads for Christmas

LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The female head vendor was probably overloaded.. I just went there on an alt and there was around 10 people there.. I got it right away..

I don't think they were expecting so much traffic since they have been pretty underground for the past few years..

Exactly. They had 1 vendor for each head. The group is free to join. The gift heads asked for $L 1, but it was repaid for all 4 of my accounts. There was also a Touch option, rather than Pay, which some people in the group chat said also worked. Alycia had to wait about 10 minutes to recieve the female head. My other 2 female and 1 male avatars all received their heads within a couple of minutes. 

People are demanding immediate delivery when the system is swamped by people clicking the vendor repeatedly. Then they complain about paying $L 1 for a good mesh head. Entitled much?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Exactly. They had 1 vendor for each head. The group is free to join. The gift heads asked for $L 1, but it was repaid for all 4 of my accounts. There was also a Touch option, rather than Pay, which some people in the group chat said also worked. Alycia had to wait about 10 minutes to recieve the female head. My other 2 female and 1 male avatars all received their heads within a couple of minutes. 

People are demanding immediate delivery when the system is swamped by people clicking the vendor repeatedly. Then they complain about paying $L 1 for a good mesh head. Entitled much?

That touch option is what my alt used.. From looking at my recent transactions, that option doesn't use lindens at all.. That might be why I got it so quickly..

The touch option is probably less stress on the vendor than having to take money, send money and then send a head also..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I had no expectation of immediate delivery. My experience was different to yours. I did not complain about having to pay L$.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

My alt has been waiting an hour for the head to be delivered - nothing. No response from the CSR either. If you're able to, I suggest you don't try to get Noelle right now.

No problem getting Noel, the male head...

You should be wearing group tag. I piped in Christmas Day got it right away. But from what I am reading I need a redelivery.. I remember my other logo head having issues to. I think it was why I never bothered with it anymore 

oh ops I see you got the male head.. it took a while to get my lelutka fem head as well

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer

7 minutes ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

You should be wearing group tag. I piped in Christmas Day got it right away. But from what I am reading I need a redelivery.. I remember my other logo head having issues to. I think it was why I never bothered with it anymore 

oh ops I see you got the male head.. it took a while to get my lelutka fem head as well

My female alt was wearing the tag. It is the female head that she has not yet received.

My male alt had a very short delivery span.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Well, I tried to get the head yesterday (I think) - but did not have the patience, so Ieft when no head came in 10-15 min. Returned today, and the head was delivered before I even touched the vendor  - lol!

Really great looking head!

Thank you - brilliant tip! My alt went back to the store and touched the vendor and the head was delivered immediately.

I didn't receive a refund but heyho, I'll live with that :) 

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 3

On 12/25/2023 at 5:25 PM, Emma Krokus said:

My alt has been waiting an hour for the head to be delivered - nothing. No response from the CSR either. If you're able to, I suggest you don't try to get Noelle right now.

No problem getting Noel, the male head...

Yeah, I waited an hour+ in the region. No head. No head after about 4 hours. I even tried again in case it just didn't work the first time. 

I was in correct region. I was wearing correct Group. My 1Ls weren't refunded for using wrong group or whatever. And that second attempt at paying 1L to get head was an hour later, not immediately. 

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

Yeah, I waited an hour+ in the region. No head. No head after about 4 hours. I even tried again in case it just didn't work the first time. 

I was in correct region. I was wearing correct Group. My 1Ls weren't refunded for using wrong group or whatever. And that second attempt at paying 1L to get head was an hour later, not immediately. 

And how many people were around you? I find it strange, because I was there yesterday, with somebody to set up a head she bought (and not knowing she could have a free EVOX enabled head). Told her that she, as she was already in the VIP group, to wear her tag, pay that linden, got that linden refunded and recieve the head. She did, and got the head in about 30 seconds, this while there was about 30 people swarming the vendor. Maybe she got lucky, maybe you got unlucky. I, myself, went there with 4 alts and each got both heads in a period of 45 seconds while there was a mass of people around.

Plus, as stated on the SL Grid Status: SL is experiencing a connection degradation at the moment, most is effecting the European users base, but is not limited to these areas.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

Did you right click on the vendor to get the pay or buy option or did you left click the vendor?

My alt went there yesterday and didn't get charged at all for the head by left clicking and got it right away.. The only problems I've heard with some people not getting the head is when they are charged the 1L..

If you haven't tried the left clicking yet ,give that a try and if that still doesn't work.. It's probably because of too many people trying to get it at the same time and maybe the vendor losing information or only getting part of the information because of too much coming it at one time or something crazy like that..  When my alt went there, there was only like 10 people there.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

The heads are looking good!

But I am not sure if I want to spend time learning a new HUD, especially if some alts has it and some not. It will be minutes of confusion, trying to remember how it works, when I log in an alt I haven't used in a while, and want to change things.

Did you say you needed to buy face animations? And how is it with HD makeup, and appliers for eyelashes? Does it work with Lel appliers?

If I did not have so many free Lelutka heads, I would be exited and get these heads. I am not sure if I should pick them up, if they aren't going to be used.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

But I am not sure if I want to spend time learning a new HUD, especially if some alts has it and some not. It will be minutes of confusion, trying to remember how it works, when I log in an alt I haven't used in a while, and want to change things.

Did you say you needed to buy face animations? And how is it with HD makeup, and appliers for eyelashes? Does it work with Lel appliers?

If I did not have so many free Lelutka heads, I would be exited and get these heads. I am not sure if I should pick them up, if they aren't going to be used.

LOGO and Akeruka heads will not work with Lelutka appliers. They can all use the same BOM layers, however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

There are a few HUDS..... But I am not so tech savvy as many and I found it very easy to use. Myself. I like the head..

There are animation HUDs included but you can get more...

53425320631_2ab5dcb001_o.png.90ec52602522c77efb98b887e8a4063a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

LOGO and Akeruka heads will not work with Lelutka appliers. They can all use the same BOM layers, however.

Ah, I do not bother to get the heads then. Even if I use layers a lot, I will not limit myself to only layers. I like to have the option for both. And Lel appliers is found everywhere, it is so easy to get.

I love Lel default lashes too, and their full face animations. Other heads is not feeling the same for me. I am very lucky to have many different heads now, all the free ones and the ones I have bought.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 2:49 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

right click on the vendor to get the pay or buy option or did you left click the vendor?

My alt went there yesterday and didn't get charged at all for the head by left clicking and got it right away.. The only problems I've heard with some people not getting the head is when they are charged the 1L..

That's right. To be fair, in the first hours the vendor didn't work that way: if you left-clicked on it, you would get the pay icon and the pay interaction. The vendor was knocked out already, though. Not a big issue for just 1L$, but Emma Krokus was right when she said "I suggest you don't try to get Noelle right now". The region was crowded and at first full and the vendor not working. Later the vendor worked, and in the way you described. 🙂

Edited by SueWorthly
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 1:35 AM, Dorientje Woller said:

at the end they are cheap (2500 linden), cute and accessable heads for people who don't want to spend 4000 Lindens for a head.

Another pro is that, unlike many, they are mod 🤩, which opens more customization possibilities.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SueWorthly said:

That's right. To be fair, in the first hours the vendor didn't work that way: if you left-clicked on it, you would get the pay icon and the pay interaction. The vendor was knocked out already, though. Not a big issue for just 1L$, but Emma Krokus was right when she said "I suggest you don't try to get Noelle right now". The region was crowded and at first full and the vendor not working. Later the vendor worked, and in the way you described. 🙂

Ya, I pretty much had said in each post that it wasn't that crowded when I went there, Maybe 10 people.. Even after the vendor had changed people were still having the problem with the 1L and not getting the head.. So I figured they might be right clicking the vendor instead of left clicking..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.