🎉 Exciting Announcement: Unveiling the Next Premium Plus Linden Homes Theme at Christmas Expo! 🎄

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Eli Vespucciano said:

Getting there .. .. feeling like home 

LHe.png

lhs.png

Lovely!  I think you are a lot like me; I "decorate" the outdoors of and around my Linden Homes but the interior decor is an afterthought.  What EEP are you using?  I am still debating what my favorite EEP is for that rather dry landscape.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Are they?  How do you know?

I know because there are homes that are ticketed and directly assigned to Residents in the Mediterranean theme; I can't name names in the forum but it is happening.  I would like to know why the policy was reversed.

To clarify, I was hoping someone in this forum knew more than I did about what was happening and why I missed out on this.

Edited by First Noelle

1 minute ago, AzureWaves said:

I've been wondering if these are special circumstances or Linden Lab is quietly letting tickets go through without announcing:

image.png

Quietly letting them go through is the effect indeed.  My preference would be that it's a mistake.  Not that everybody will lose their homes, but just an admission of a mistake to those of us who waited patiently while our Mediterranean ticketing benefits were suspended until January 8 while others were ticketing away and receiving their full concierge benefits immediately.

This wouldn't be such an issue if we had a fair shot even when we used the land page, to get the house that we want.  We have five attempts per day to get the one house we want; and what comes up is - more often than not - the same house over and over again, that is not the one we want.  If there were a fair variety of houses on the selection page, it would mitigate the sting somewhat.  But since the release, I have been trying every day to get even one of a half dozen specific homes; and I watch as they one by one get claimed while I keep getting the same house.  The Concierge Support for Premium Plus members was supposed to address this problem.  But that was suspended until January 8 for this theme, according to Patch.  So, day after day, I keep trying.  Same house.  Same two or three houses.   Meanwhile others are actually submitting tickets for the houses they want and are having those tickets fulfilled. And it's only December 28. 

Just to be perfectly clear about the problem as I see it.

It isn't a refund that I am looking for; it would just be really nice to know why I'm paying extra for a service that "feels" broken to me right now.  I guess I will file a ticket.

• Like 1

Lol I got caught up in the inworld frenzy when a couple of folks I know said they successfully filed tickets, and I upgraded an avatar just to file one.  Then someone claimed that property off the land page, oh well, and I began hopping.   I didn't hear of any tickets working after that, and I bet that all that happened was that some industrious support person noticed the queue of tickets was filling up, and decided to work some off without knowing that they weren't supposed to work before Jan. 8th.  Then I bet someone let them know, and no more were filled.

Then something really weird happened.  I claimed a nice property via the land page, and was happy with it and logged off.  When I logged back in, I used the link on the land page to go back to it, which worked.  But when I got there, it was no longer mine, it had reverted to Governor Linden (!!!!).  Dang!  And there was a person who hops a lot standing on it, so I figured she had already filed a ticket on it.  But I filed one anyway, just in case.  I'm sure it will be claimed off the land page overnight, tho.  Nice place.

That's what I get for upgrading an avatar in the heat of the moment, I guess.  30$ down the drain!

• Sad 3

Got a response from Wendi this morning - she affirmed that they are not filling any (more?) tickets until Jan 8th.  Also didn't do anything about my lost parcel other than resetting the region, sigh.  I suppose it would take a lot of time for her to verify that my alt actually did claim it. 

*Gives alt the kleenex box*

:(

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, First Noelle said:

This wouldn't be such an issue if we had a fair shot even when we used the land page, to get the house that we want.  We have five attempts per day to get the one house we want; and what comes up is - more often than not - the same house over and over again, that is not the one we want.  If there were a fair variety of houses on the selection page, it would mitigate the sting somewhat.  But since the release, I have been trying every day to get even one of a half dozen specific homes; and I watch as they one by one get claimed while I keep getting the same house.  The Concierge Support for Premium Plus members was supposed to address this problem.  But that was suspended until January 8 for this theme, according to Patch.  So, day after day, I keep trying.  Same house.  Same two or three houses.   Meanwhile others are actually submitting tickets for the houses they want and are having those tickets fulfilled. And it's only December 28. 

Just to be perfectly clear about the problem as I see it.

It isn't a refund that I am looking for; it would just be really nice to know why I'm paying extra for a service that "feels" broken to me right now.  I guess I will file a ticket.

The only thing I could guess is that there still are quite a few Meds available. They haven’t sold out, like the Ranches did. 

• Like 1

yes, someone made a mistake yesterday and assigned some homes via tickets. I know that because two of my friends got homes that way. The mistake was realized and corrected. I tried to file a ticket today and was told that tickets are not permitted until Jan 8, as per Patch's post.

I was disappointed of course, but that is indeed what Patch had posted. Someone made a mistake yesterday, and a few people got lucky from it. But the rest of us were not really damaged .. I mean someone else could have just as easily rolled the parcel before we did. Life happens. People (even Lindens) occasionally make mistakes.

I think they did the right thing by correcting the error by not processing any more tickets when they realized the error. And I think the rest of us who did not benefit should just shrug it off and not get too upset.

As far as an assigned parcel becoming unassigned.. that is really alarming. I have heard of that one other time when the ranches came out. IDK what happened there and I feel bad for the person who that happened to. I think LL should look into that so it doesn't happen to someone else.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Oops, we did it again

image.png.88b66f5f36cab5f2a092e6d49bd41978.png

We can see the Moles are adding more Stilt and Ranch homes. We can't see the Mediterranean regions that will probably be added on Monday, with homes already on them.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 4

Oops!  Sorry, looks like 8 new regions, not 6, as of this moment.

New Mediterranean regions are being added in the Northeast, east of Amigas Siempre and Alcornoques.  They do not yet show on the map, entry is not yet allowed, and not all the houses are rezzed.  The river in Doce Cuervos  terminates 2 regions above it.  The new region above Doce Cuervos looks to me like a replica of Sesame.

image.png.35842833672e1980fa1ae0c49ca1977c.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.