How does your avatar look when enhanced by AI?

Danielle Atheria

• 2 weeks later...

So, the other day the IC-Light extension dropped. It is essentially a way to relight a scene using Stable Diffusion 1.5 as a basis. It's rather finicky and not all that well supported yet but it can do some rather impressive things. So here's a somewhat meh and failed image of mine, cut into the right proportions (the workflow isn't all that compatible with sizes >1024 yet):

relight_exp1.thumb.png.b94880cfeb7bba0fa7af553289b9caf6.png

Okay so... why is IC-Light actually kind of cool, well - it goes towards the original question of the thread on enhancing photos with AI. To me that always meant that you'd still be able to tell it's Second Life, just a bit different. So here I told it to generate a candlelit scene from the initial image and also gave it a blurred circle to use as the light source.

ComfyUI_temp_vvmmv_00011_.thumb.png.f60578bccaeacd333b7b3879c839facc.png

One could use these to blend more natural lighting into a scene. Perhaps like so:

relight_f.thumb.png.e7e6a8531d2f4ec56ecabe33ff27cd6d.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I played around a little bit last night with that one ID one.

I used this image.

Native girl.png

And this came out which I think is cute.

I have zero idea what I am doing yet.. lol

image.thumb.png.076d48bb48c0675c1500d6162adf9db5.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I played around a little bit last night with that one ID one.

I used this image.

Native girl.png

And this came out which I think is cute.

I have zero idea what I am doing yet.. lol

image.thumb.png.076d48bb48c0675c1500d6162adf9db5.png

It looks awesome 🥰

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was playing around in instantID a little bit  using this image.

I wanna try using other ones as well, but I'm not sure what the curve is on these kinds of programs.. hehehe

Bigred_001(1).png.7ea63445ba72b2cf1a9081

This is the results from the above image.

53749467205_75fc02aa33_b.jpg

53748133357_82f262c9ac_b.jpg

53749240913_5365f8c08c_b.jpg

53749240973_02559aa668_b.jpg

53749467215_8609ff7cd0_b.jpg

53749374829_58b3bea0e8_b.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I love the changing scenery in the background and that not-quite-sure-WHAT-it-is coming toward you in the bottom right iteration!

I love that too, also playing with the lighting keywords. On the 4th one, that particular ‘recipe’ often adds companions to the scene which remind me of some kind of fantastical animesh SL pets we wear. 😎 I love seeing what new ‘fren’ I may get. 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2024 at 3:16 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

I wish I knew how to do that A.I. thing with pictures..

Do you just give these things an image and it generates them, or do you have to tell it what you want?

Going by your follow up images, you've figured it out but for anyone else with that question, it comes in tiers of complexity with the sky as the limit.

1. You can give prompts to an AI and it will generate an image based on the prompt. The prompt usually is a description of sorts. It's very hard to get it to do your character as the AI has got no idea what your character is. However most methods will either direclty let you prompt for something or do it behind the scenes.

2. You can give it a basic image as a basis. There are various techniques applicable here, some that will take the face and try to approximate that (instantID), others that take the overall style of the image (IP Adapters) and the good old direct conversion with Image to Image.

3. You can go further by training it on an aspect that you want, for example training it to recognise that "ka1gal" refers to my Second Life avatar. This is very extensive and will knock even powerful consumer Graphics Cards on their bum for a couple of hours. I would no longer recommend this, unless you've got certain details you really, really want represented like the freckles in my case.

I would say, unless you want to go and do it the hard way and do it local, you can find various services that give some free samples per day or pay for one in some way. I don't do that as I want to learn how to do it manually - so I can't really recommend any here.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@ValKalAstra Thank you so much for your information. I'm starting to see  that the more detailed you are in the descriptions the closer you get to what you are wanting..

Of course I run through my free  chances in like 30 minutes because I'm having so much fun and  also the trial and Error.. I didn't even think about being more descriptive until after my last session when I made the ones before.. hehehe

I'm gonna keep playing with the instantID for now and then maybe move  into more deeper things.. I'm just having fun with it at the moment.. But I think I'll be drawn to the others  soon enough.. hehehe

Aaanyways, I made some more just a little bit ago.. I made much more than this, but some have missing teeth and really crazy eyes.. hehehe

Also, I need to remember to turn off that Festival theme when I do my first one.. hehehe

I used the same image as I did on my very first time, just to see if I could get more realistic images.. this is where I need to be more specific in my description, because I think I was just going by what is the more popular term, rather than more specific with tribe I was wanting. I'll try that the next time..

This was the image used

Nativegirl.png.f162b19350ddb33d87ea7dacd

These were some of the results. It kept putting a head dress on me also, but I'll fix that next time as well..

I forgot about the festival theme again as well in this one

53750409722_fb4784392e_b.jpg

53750409937_c402ac6c90_b.jpg

53751653549_725a0d4c9a_b.jpg

53751517123_30cd07f0e3_b.jpg

53751653379_4063e36681_b.jpg

Then I tried this image to see if I could  get more in the image.. I didn't really change the description when I was doing this one or the other one that much.. I was mostly playing with the sliders and seeing what they did, mostly.

This was the image that I used for these.. All the more realistic ones just had really messed up eyes, or had me as nude.. lol

So I went with a little less realistic images.

This was the image I used

53751516913_bdc949c771_c.jpg

And these were the results. I think my description was something with a woman in a corner in a club smiling at all the men.. something like that..  it was a little more descriptive then that, but that was the basics of it.. hehehe

Some of those came out nude also , so I had to change some things around.

Just when putting these in here to post.. I really noticed how funny the background are and what's messed up in them.. hehehehe

53751741065_a063a016f6_c.jpg

53751517098_b2e72b0fed_c.jpg

I like the attitude she has in the one below.. This is my world and you're all just guests in it, kind of attitude.. hehehe 

53751516843_b7fb6f2632_c.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I like the attitude she has in the one below.. This is my world and you're all just guests in it, kind of attitude.. hehehe 

53751516843_b7fb6f2632_c.jpg

The guy in heels behind you is HAWT!

How'd you get so many pictures to post? They must not be all that high resolution.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The guy in heels behind you is HAWT!

How'd you get so many pictures to post? They must not be all that high resolution.

Ya, he has three heels on.. and he tried to wear the same dress and meh!!\o/  but failed... 

hehehe

I don't upload them here.. I use my flickr to open the image, then open it up in a new window which gives me a link that everyone can see them even if they don't have an account, rather than linking a share image link... Then I post them here with that link and they load up..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2