What did I do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The only post I noticed that was deleted or locked lately was a necro'd "Friday" post from like 2016. If you tried to reply on that one while it was being re-locked, I think you'd get that error (same as if a thread was deleted). 

I was about to give kudos for the Senra post Patch made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

It's there but its all red.

It sounds as though you inadvertently produced a post that triggered the forum censorware. I've had this happen dozens of times, and it's not always clear what word or phrase or combination of terms has triggered it.

You can wait for "moderation," or you can rephrase what you said in the hope of avoiding a recurrence.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It sounds as though you inadvertently produced a post that triggered the forum censorware. I've had this happen dozens of times, and it's not always clear what word or phrase or combination of terms has triggered it.

You can wait for "moderation," or you can rephrase what you said in the hope of avoiding a recurrence.

It's actually an update to the Senra body post Patch made when it first came out.  They set it up so any posts needed to be approved by moderation.  It's still marked as such.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's actually an update to the Senra body post Patch made when it first came out.  They set it up so any posts needed to be approved by moderation.  It's still marked as such.

Ahhh. I was assuming that Colleen's post was something like "These ******* Senra bodies are **** and should be ****** ** the ***** with extreme prejudice."

Which, you know, is something I might have said.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ahhh. I was assuming that Colleen's post was something like "These ******* Senra bodies are **** and should be ****** ** the ***** with extreme prejudice."

Which, you know, is something I might have said.

If the [expletive-deleted] bodies actually [lewd-action], then they'd be very popular!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.