Freebies for your Avi

Trinity Blakewell

On 10/5/2023 at 3:44 PM, Rowan Amore said:

AndroidBox is having an in-store hunt.  10 items free, no group needed.  It's basically a Halloween outfit but they do nice work.

That seems to be a wrong name as many searches pulled up nothing.  Landmark maybe?  I think I know who you mean but I can't find anything in my inventory :D

Thanks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

That seems to be a wrong name as many searches pulled up nothing.  Landmark maybe?  I think I know who you mean but I can't find anything in my inventory :D

Thanks. 

AsteroidBox...sorry, I didn't spell check my spell check!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

image.thumb.png.ce752ac767bcc32efdf5372af9e64469.png

I didn't have any luck finding things but here is the info. 

I usually run away from hunts in a hissyfit and swear "never again", but here I have found all items.

English isn't my first language, and I often have problems with clues but here it worked for me...?

I spent most time going through all the green plants on the wall, but I found the knife by derendering them one by one...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since I have Maitreya Lara, I found something in 9 of 10 Asteroidbox hunt prizes. But for you who has another body, I tried to type what sizes, and the clue for them. This way you don't have to find all if you need only one body size.

Where plants call home

It's "f*cking amazing"

But the sleeping cat

Thinks it's even better

----------- AsteroidBox. Hazel Sweater: Gen x classic, Gen x curvy, Legacy, Legacy perky, Maitreya, all three (Lara, petite, flat)

Plants provide oxygen

It helps you to Breathe

Cover the walls in green

And you will find something in one

----------------AsteroidBox. Serpant Sidearm: Ebody, Jake, Legacy M, Legacy F, Maitreya

It's always useful to have a Sidearm

You never know when snakes are near

It's an accessory to murder

And the one you seek is bloody still

-----------------AsteroidBox. Connor Shirt Jake and Legacy M

You could walk a mile in these Shoes

Stomping around at max speed

They'll carry you up the stairs

Where you can surely rest

----------------AsteroidBox. Luna Shirt: Freya, Legacy, L Perky, Maitreya L and M Petite

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Past the new and into the old

The furthest is where you seek

Stabbed in the heart

It will linger

------------------AsteroidBox. Anya Top: Ebody Reborn, Legacy, L perky, Freya, M Lara, M Petite

Everyone loves Fridays

It's the way out of the week

But it's also the entrance of the weekend

On top of it all is worth a peek

------------------AsteroidBox. Jodie Shirt: Freya, Legacy, L perky, Freya, M Lara, M Petite, V-Tech

I can hear something ringing

A phone far away

Outside near the waste

The call is already paid for

------------------- AsteroidBox. Indigo Collar & Bracers: Ebody, Jake, Legacy F, Legacy M, Maitreya

To get to the party place

You could wait at this stop

There may be a long wait

As the ground swallows it up

-----------------AsteroidBox. Steam Engineer: Ebody, Jake, Legacy F, Legacy M, Perky, Maitreya, M Petite, M flat

Every good DJ needs a treat

Something salty or something sweet

Keep a lid on it

Or you'll be mean

----------------- AsteroidBox. Frankey Jacket: Ebody, ebody Flat, Jake, Legacy M, Legacy F, Legacy F (flat), Maitreya, Maitreya Flat

(Ebody Flat and Legacy Flat? Is that sizes too?)

Back you go

Towards the start

This one here

Is a work of art

------------------------ AsteroidBox. Ava Dress: Freya, Ebody, Ebody juicy boobs, Legacy, L perky, Maitreya Lara, Petite and Flat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'm a bit confused. To get the gifts, there's a sign saying you have to join the Kustom 9 VIP group and then click the gifts. However, this VIP group is for designers, and in the group window, "Anyone can join" is not checked, so I can't join that group. These gifts can't be only for designers, right?

*Edit: Nevermind, I figured out that I'm already a member of the regular Kustom9 group which gives me the gifts.

Edited by Lailantie Core
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lailantie Core said:

I'm a bit confused. To get the gifts, there's a sign saying you have to join the Kustom 9 VIP group and then click the gifts. However, this VIP group is for designers, and in the group window, "Anyone can join" is not checked, so I can't join that group. These gifts can't be only for designers, right?

*Edit: Nevermind, I figured out that I'm already a member of the regular Kustom9 group which gives me the gifts.

Generally speaking, some groups have "anyone can join" turned off so you can't join it from search, but uses a bot to automatically invite anyone who visits the sim or otherwise request an invite.

• Like 1

Also, if you're unsure of where the group joiner is or which group to join, go into EDIT on the group gift and look for the group it is set to on the GENERAL tab... you can click the group from there to open and then join.

9 times out of ten this will get you the right group.

• Like 3

On 10/12/2023 at 10:59 PM, Trinity Blakewell said:

Gotta be Colin Robinson!

On a different note...here are some of the gifts from the SWANK event Halloween "Hunt" (free items in most booths). You must join the free SWANK group in order to receive the gifts.

A few notes: the tall boots on the right and left (as well as the hair, skin, etc.) are from my inventory, not from the hunt. The shorts second from right have a BOM layer from my inventory under them that you can see sticking out below the shorts.

These are all gifts that came for the Legacy body as well as other sizes (all but one were for Maitreya too). A couple of the brands at the event have items for very old bodies and no Legacy, EBody Reborn, or Kupra, so I am suspecting they are using old full perm mesh or (or older original mesh that they haven't updated).

image.thumb.png.aa7fa3f2b87d31dd486fec51f49a5f96.png

Hey, could you tell me which store the second and third dress is from? The amount of booths at this event is overwhelming