While Genus is in the spotlight, another is doing it quietly: The LOGO Head updates.

Dorientje Woller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Some news from Max/LOGO:

He is going to be sending out the fixed versions of the 4 heads that have already been updated today or tomorrow and the rest of the updates will continue next week.  For Mabel, I'm not sure but she's mostly done so it won't be long.  I just need to fit her in somewhere.

Crosses her fingers hoping for Alexis..

hehehe

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Notice of LOGO:

"The LOGO Black Friday Weekend Sale starts TONIGHT at 12:00AM SLT

60% off the ENTIRE until midnight Nov 27th, our biggest sale of the year!

3 heads will also be getting updated before the sale begins - Jace, Tillie and Mae.  Keep an eye out for those announcements in a few hours :)"

And as I just posted this ... The Tillie head dropped in my inventory. And the updated version of the Mae head is also accessible through the redelivery process. Jace I can't verify as I don't have the head.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Notice of LOGO:

"The LOGO Black Friday Weekend Sale starts TONIGHT at 12:00AM SLT

60% off the ENTIRE until midnight Nov 27th, our biggest sale of the year!

3 heads will also be getting updated before the sale begins - Jace, Tillie and Mae.  Keep an eye out for those announcements in a few hours :)"

And as I just posted this ... The Tillie head dropped in my inventory. And the updated version of the Mae head is also accessible through the redelivery process. Jace I can't verify as I don't have the head.

Jace has indeed been updated and redelivery has started. I received mine on Nov 24th. Now I'll have to struggle to remember the trick so that the eyes are set correctly 🤪😬.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Isaac Ashton said:

Jace has indeed been updated and redelivery has started. I received mine on Nov 24th. Now I'll have to struggle to remember the trick so that the eyes are set correctly 🤪😬.

Reset skeleton, if you come from another head :) after that, you need to set up the Custom Expressions Save Hud and activate it. Eyes are pretty stable in these heads and not popping out like I have noticed with some other brands.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting news:

"LOGO wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and an amazing new year!

To celebrate I'm releasing today 2 brand new heads for FREE until Jan 7th.

https://flic.kr/p/2poqQfT

Noelle and Noel come with all the skins, makeups, options and default animations.  They are both EvoX compatible as well!

In addition to the 2 new heads I'm offering a special deal only during the event and for the first time ever.  I've packaged ALL my current mocap add-on animations into one Super Fat Pack and during the event you can them all for only 199L!  That's over 90% off from buying the already discounted 4 packs!  Not only do you get all the add-on animations but they're all a single installer so you can easily install them all with one click.

The free heads and animation pack is for LOGO group members.  The group is free to join :)

Have a wonderful holidays everyone and we'll see you in 2024!"

Quick Edit: these free heads come with a free body & head skin in different tones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

The Josie head is updated and distributed around. If you don't have recieved it, check the redelivery station at the store.

The Alexis head is 70% ready ... should be going out tonight, if not it will be during the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Hey everyone :) Alexis has now been updated to v4.0 (yes 4.0) which includes new layers, updated HD skins and makeups and EvoX skin support. Updates are going out now but if you didn't get it you can get a redelivery at the store :)

Dammit, I was gonna try and beat you to it!! \o/

hehehe

• Haha 2

Looking at the Alexis, I'm gonna have to start off by making a much smaller avatar to be able to get the look I'm wanting to get with it.. Which that's fine because I can then increase things from that point..

I already have cheeks and jaw and things  higher for a more puffy'ish face.. with the jaw on the Alexis I'm gonna need to start with those sliders pulled back down some to even out things.. I forgot how tight the jaw was on the head.. hehehe

It'll be fun and interesting trying to get things back like before.. I might even still have the shape from back then now that I think about it.. If so, 90% of the work is already done.. hehehehe

:D

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Hey everyone :) Alexis has now been updated to v4.0 (yes 4.0) which includes new layers, updated HD skins and makeups and EvoX skin support. Updates are going out now but if you didn't get it you can get a redelivery at the store :)

I'm gonna have to see if I can find some unrigged mesh eyes for the head.. Maybe my Catwa eyes or something..

When they redid the mesh eyes for Alexis, they cupped the Iris and pupil area, which has the eye lid sitting inside the cup of the iris..

At first I thought I didn't have the bom turned on, so I put on an alpha and then could  see what it was doing..

I've got a few pairs of mesh eyes and gonna see if those fit..

Otherwise, it feels like a pretty workable head so far. :)

GenusBabyface_002.thumb.png.865f3090c67ec17fa46ad7d229c6194c.png

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm gonna have to see if I can find some unrigged mesh eyes for the head.. Maybe my Catwa eyes or something..

When they redid the mesh eyes for Alexis, they cupped the Iris and pupil area, which has the eye lid sitting inside the cup of the iris..

At first I thought I didn't have the bom turned on, so I put on an alpha and then could  see what it was doing..

When I am online, I will check in with you (if you are still online) to see how it goes.

15 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think Glam Affair might have mesh eyes, and most of their eyes have Omega appliers. I don't know if they are unrigged  though. There may be older unrigged eyes on Marketplace too. I think By Snow had some lovely ones for $L 10. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 74 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.