Lord what do you call these hats

Subscribedd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

It definitely is not a sun hat. That I'm 100% sure of. It's like urban grunge kind of style.

I would call it a wide brim felt hat. A google search result returns pretty good matches when I do that. Add "goth" and its even better and adding "flat" gets rid of some of the floppy ones. I see that some of the sites are calling it a wide brim fedora. Since the shops aren't coming up with better names I dunno if there are any better names.

Edited by Ze Helix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Subscribedd said:

https://prnt.sc/wkizRyhk3Ymq

https://prnt.sc/KdPixE0PLVXM

god I know they are pretty much wide-brim hats but i KNOW they have a name, at least apart from that.

Definitely a felt hat of some description. Looks like it is a very simple design, look among these:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=G&search[keywords]=felt+hat

• Thanks 1

Try, White River co.

They have some hair with those hats..  I can't remember if the hats can be worn alone or not..It's been awhile since I'd worn mine.

I believe they are part of the friday and ELIKATIRA stores.. it's been awhile since I have been there..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

He's not British! Where do I lodge a complaint?!

It won't do you any good.. He'll just turn your complaint into a story he lived years ago..

I remember I complained one time while walking to school in snow this deep up hill.. on the way home the hill got higher and the snow got deeper.. hehehe

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's what came to mind for me.. That or farmers hat.. Or old school moonshiners hat.. hehehe

I live not farm from several Amish communities.  That's the type of hat I see them wearing which probably originated at a preacher's hat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I live not farm from several Amish communities.  That's the type of hat I see them wearing which probably originated at a preacher's hat.

Ya, even the kids wear them.. The men and the boys anyways.. hehehe

It's bonnets for the women and girls..

We have some do some work for us every once in awhile.. that or if we need something special made in leather for our tac.. They do really great work that lasts.. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.