Looking for a Elvira, mistress of dark type of dress

GreyLasagna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 4:52 AM, GreyLasagna said:

Since I just needed it for a photo, I managed to use the Faida one with a demo of the available bodies and photoshop the watermarks. Thanks you all

what a "great appreciation" for a creators work who made something you liked so much that you used in for a picture...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Salt Peppermint said:

what a "great appreciation" for a creators work who made something you liked so much that you used in for a picture...

I'm male, I could't use it if i wanted.  The dress had no use beyond a few minutes for the photo and the model didn't felt like buying it since it wasn't really her style.

If it brings you peace of mind. We end up using something else that was buried on her inventory. 

Edited by GreyLasagna
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Waiting for the first store to make demos an "in store" experience only using experience tools and temp attachments.

Didn't one of the mesh head creators do that?  I could swear it was Genus but my memory ain't what it used to be.

22 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Tried the demo, but it clips way too much for me. Maybe it's my short, stocky-ish build with not-so-thin arms. Or I need a less hyperactive AO set. It is a sweet dress, though. *shrug*

Long slit skirts are hard! You end up having to alpha some weird combination of areas, and then when you move, it becomes obvious that you are missing big chunks of leg. 😄

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 420 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.