Trying to find this top!

XDarkHarmonyX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wow, who isn't happy to tell someone where they got an article of clothing? I compliment outfits all the time and ask where they were purchased just to go check out a store I might not know about. That seems a bit selfish? Anyway ... I did a reverse image search and nothing came up. Maybe Candy Kitten?

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, XDarkHarmonyX said:

thank you!

You can get one of these which is kind of nice, for those people not willing to tell you where they got something..

You just open their profile.. I just use the radar mostly, view their profile and get their UUID and paste it in the  drop down.. It will tell you what they are wearing or anyone else in the region.. you just have to be in the same region..

It brings up a list in general chat with links to each creators profile of each item also.. Don't worry ,it just whispers it to you, so it's not showing the list to everyone and spamming the chat..

You can click on them and inspect them also, but this is more casual and relaxing and you don't get the occasional, Stop Spectin meh!\o/

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NanoGunk-What-Is-SheHe-Wearing-HUD/23585392

I actually forgot I had this thing.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

• 2 weeks later...

I've never understood why anyone would not be willing to tell you the name of a creator they are wearing.  Long ago I was told, "find it yourself", or, along the lines of, "F off", or complete silence.  As above, I would recommend the 'What is she wearing' HUD.  It works great and lists every attachment the person you are interested in is wearing.  

• Like 2

The marketplace links provided so far are right on the money.  If you do a search on "what is she wearing", you will find a large number ranging in price from about L$0 to L$200.  I have several of them and they seem to work similarly if not identically.  I just keep one parked on the bottom of my screen.

4 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

The marketplace links provided so far are right on the money.  If you do a search on "what is she wearing", you will find a large number ranging in price from about L$0 to L$200.  I have several of them and they seem to work similarly if not identically.  I just keep one parked on the bottom of my screen.

If you use firestorm, park it in your favorite wearables folder and add that button to the toolbar.  I keep ALL my huds in there.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you use firestorm, park it in your favorite wearables folder and add that button to the toolbar.  I keep ALL my huds in there.  

YES, I just discovered the wonders of the Favorite Wearables folder, especially for times when you need to dump your habitual attachments (that HUD, head and body HUDS, favorite cat, etc.) before you jump on a boat or a train!  I know, I am late to the party!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.