ADD YOUR SURLS HERE!! The Great Trick or Treat Event Candy Bucket List!!!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, Krystal Eilde said:

that 375 list is great..I a going thru it all to see if i missed any (so far I havent), BUT I have indeed found qite a few doubles on it...just a heads up.

it's likely best to go with the one that is live. Polenth edited out all that stuff already and then locked it. So anything other than that list or what is added here, could be an older version with inaccurate surls on it as he mentioned earlier hehe ♥

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ixifKwScHlxQxfWI2kdT6ZC-4nStZS85tTcGlPPN1Kg/edit#gid=0

🐹

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

if it does, then I will log in my other 6 alts and have them reset their pumpkins as well

Unfortunately, I went and clicked it and got the message again.

Edit: From the update in the main thread, the issue is at Google's end, so we don't need to rerez buckets and they should start working again on their own at some point.

Edited by Polenth Yue
Adding more info
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Derrick Linden said:

Hey all!

We recognize things are still broken - as Quartz mentioned, last time we saw this it was only a few hours, this time seems to be happening quite a bit longer, and at the most inopportune time. We're looking into possible workarounds to get things working again.

As of this moment, we have no plans to extend the event beyond its current end time. However, we are considering our options for how to handle prizes. Obviously, that won't be to the extent of handing out all prizes to anyone, but we believe we can find a happy medium. We'll let you know when we have any updates!

I have placed a new bucket in my brand-new underwater garden!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rocky Bal Boata/166/86/22

There are also 3 gifts - look for those Japanese net floats, you know, glass balls with a rope around them.  The gifts are:

1. A 4 LI gondola, seats 2.  There's one rezzed at the dock there, feel free to give it a spin. I actually put this together to learn how to use AVsitter - it has a few sits that rez props.  It's not what you would call an expert build (it's a full perm thing, I actually have no memory of where I got it), but it IS a working boat!  I left the script in it full perm too; caveat emptor maybe; no guarantee that it will work with any other build.
  2. A really cute (I think 31LI) steampunk seahorse submarine by Aley.  I've had fun poking around in it.  It resizes well, if memory serves.
  3. A general lamp light on/off script.  See post here.

The garden is kind of random, but my alt had fun slapping it together in 1 long night.  It's sort of a weird sculpture garden inspired by @Nando Yip  -- in fact, in homage I modded one of the cool items he used.  You can also sit down with a few underwater friends at the ancient hooka, which may be the 1st thing I ever bought in SL, in 2006. Why is there a hooka underwater?  It's SL, why not?

Even a spiffily dressed neo-vampire can get tired out by a long decorating session!

271753208_undersea_002smaller.thumb.jpg.9b21c495203c26a1eeae259cce033bbb.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.