1 minute ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Wow, just wow at some of the comments in the topic that just got closed.  Gross generalisations, mis-characterisations and casting wide nets of aspersions.  All of this is just another example of the disgusting behaviours that are all too common in these topics.

Agreed!

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

PEEVE! Norton on my phone just started telling me the Forum is an "Unsafe Site"! It happened while switching pages on this very thread. (See picture for proof.)

Thanks Norton, you could've told me BEFORE I became addicted and a social outcast.

IMG_1927.png

Nah, Norton just had a warning from Quartz Mole 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

PEEVE:  I has a headache, likely from that closed thread! So it was unsafe!

Next stressful thread, take frequent snack breaks! I broke for pretzels, goldfish crackers, cookies, and ice cream. Doo-Dooeposting uses a lot of brain power, requires a lot of calories and glucose!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Next stressful thread, take frequent snack breaks! I broke for pretzels, goldfish crackers, cookies, and ice cream. Doo-Dooeposting uses a lot of brain power, requires a lot of calories and glucose!

Doo-Doo is even funnier than sh1te somehow

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Next stressful thread, take frequent snack breaks! I broke for pretzels, goldfish crackers, cookies, and ice cream. *****eposting uses a lot of brain power, requires a lot of calories and glucose!

I fear I may turn into an overweight diabetic if I hang around some of these threads too much, and in need of xanex...lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah, I thought putting the "e" in it would work, but nupe.

Haha, rookie error 😜

Could've tried strange splitting     sh iteposting

Edited by Marigold Devin
some of our schools broke up for the long summer holidays today
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: everyone seems so snippy and un-fun.

It's climate change, right?  It's either too hot or It's flooding with tornadoes. 

But that's none of my business.  *sips tea like Kermit the Frog*

*gives the entire forum a hug (after getting consent, of course)*

Thanks. Better make sure you're current on all your shots first. Some of the comments have been pretty rabbid lately.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Well...I know this sounds bonkers, but it all seems to have happened since the lightning strike on my flat this week 😬People at work have been acting all weird and out of character too...and Orwar talking about washing his hair with cake ingredients 😵I think we may have shifted to a new timeline again 😐

Ah that's it. We've shifted into the "cake timeline".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Peeve: Throw away aluminum pots and pans.

Having to decide between ingesting aluminum (associated with Alzheimer's) or microplastics and PFAS chemicals (associated with cancer & all sort of other illnesses & found in Teflon and plastics). Good old glass and ceramics are great, but they're heavy and break easily.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Having to decide between ingesting aluminum (associated with Alzheimer's) or microplastics and PFAS chemicals (associated with cancer & all sort of other illnesses & found in Teflon and plastics). Good old glass and ceramics are great, but they're heavy and break easily.

My brother is just one of many people in his neighbourhood who still have asbestos garages built around 1950s and they are crumbling now! 

We are all going to die! (insert your own emoji here)

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1