3 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: When it takes about 5 days for mods to FINALLY rename an offensively titled thread!

I shall blame SL21B.

Peeve: that a fact of life would be considered by some to be offensive.

I shall blame snowflakes!

You probably can't tell which thread I meant, and that's ok! We're not supposed to get too specific here, although it's not like the thread was closed (which makes discussion of a thread and its moderation generally against the rules).

I love how you brought "snowflakes" in, which is generally a U.S. politically charged term. Good job!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You probably can't tell which thread I meant, and that's ok! We're not supposed to get too specific here, although it's not like the thread was closed (which makes discussion of a thread and its moderation generally against the rules).

I love how you brought "snowflakes" in, which is generally a U.S. politically charged term. Good job!

Well it was easy to see which thread where there was a message that a mod had changed the title so it was easy to tell.

The term "snowflakes" can have multiple meanings in multiple contexts that don't just revolve around the US political jargon. There are many countries that speak english and adapt their own meanings to certain words.

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Potential peeve placeholder: I need to update Firestorm (I'm still on 6.6.14 and I should at least jump to 6.6.17), but before I do, I'll test out the latest PBR version. I'll drop by again later to peeve about it, I'm sure. 😂

You'd best get to Peevin', young lady. You're far behind on your quota.

• Like 2

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

You'd best get to Peevin', young lady. You're far behind on your quota.

I'm slacking, I know. There's a LOT I could be peeving about this week (I'm on-call this week for jury duty!!!!!!!), but it's not yet risen to the level of being that obnoxious, so I haven't mentioned it. My number is at the very tail end of the week's pool with over 2,000 people in front of me and it's a very slow week where so far, they've only called about 300 due to the upcoming holiday and cases getting rescheduled, so the chances I'll have to get off mah butt and go to court are insanely low.

Thank goodness, because that court is an HOUR AWAY, meanwhile I'm 2 mins away from a criminal court I wasn't called for. *facepalm* Gimme the big federal criminal cases! I don't care about your piddly little civil auto accidents, gah!

Actually, I shouldn't say that. Eff around and find myself sequestered for weeks, LOL. That'd suck a bit.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

That Sunday dinner looks a bit skinny, need to use a LOT more sage & onion on that one.

Is that an anti-PBR chicken, or a pro-PBR one?

I just want to know if it's going to taste bitter, on the one hand, or fat and entitled on the other.

Just so I can season appropriately.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Is that an anti-PBR chicken, or a pro-PBR one?

I just want to know if it's going to taste bitter, on the one hand, or fat and entitled on the other.

Just so I can season appropriately.

Just stuff it with half a pound of garlic butter, and cover it with rashers of Canadian bacon, it'll work it's self out.

• Like 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:
5 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Just stuff it with half a pound of garlic butter, and cover it with rashers of Canadian bacon, it'll work it's self out.

Yeah, but I do that for EVERYTHING I make anyway.

No Molson, or whatever Canadian beer? (Beer makes great chicken, I read in lots of recipes.)

• Like 1