4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It was really relaxing there and really nice to see everyone. :)

4 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was too relaxed and busy looking at people, chatting with individuals in IM, etc. 

It really was. It was lovely.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

All I know is I'm glad I wore pants!  😂

And YOU were the Belle of the Ball.

I wish I'd had a Linden for every time someone fangirled (and probably fanboyed too) on you in local.

Basically, I'm going to have to start paying you to come to all of my events in the future, just to boost attendance!

gqqr__58460.1545253446.jpg?c=2

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And YOU were the Belle of the Ball.

I wish I'd had a Linden for every time someone fangirled (and probably fanboyed too) on you in local.

Basically, I'm going to have to start paying you to come to all of my events in the future, just to boost attendance!

gqqr__58460.1545253446.jpg?c=2

As I mentioned to @Love Zhaoyingwhen he messaged me on arrival, my usual spot at any event is in a corner out of the way and hoping no one really pays me much attention.  I'm normally an observer and not a participant so it was a bit uncomfortable for me, to be honest.  It WAS great seeing everyone, though and I did have fun.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

Zalificent and I were there, and Alwin who is 1 hour ahead...no excuse! 😤

I only showed up for the cheap white wine and cheese cubes on cocktail sticks that are traditional at gallery showings the world over, and there wasn't ANY.

Good thing I had a plate of cheesecake with me or I would have STARVED!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I only showed up for the cheap white wine and cheese cubes on cocktail sticks that are traditional at gallery showings the world over, and there wasn't ANY.

Good thing I had a plate of cheesecake with me or I would have STARVED!.

Hmm, yes, I did notice that too!.... @Scylla Rhiadra any response?  I got an olive on a stick at the 1000 Avatars project  😤

• Haha 4

Peeve.  That decorum (and those pesky rules) prevent me from calling people out on their utter BS and apparent need to dictate how people respond.  It's SOP so more amusing than a peeve.  I can almost predict it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve.  That decorum (and those pesky rules) prevent me from calling people out on their utter BS and apparent need to dictate how people respond.  It's SOP so more amusing than a peeve.  I can almost predict it.

Funny how SOME threads get to continue! 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Eh, I don't even care if it continues or not.   ONE good thing about threads like that?  No one even needs to say someone is a  >insert your own name for them<  when their own words do it for us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Amata Karas said:

My pet peeve is that I had to adult instead of attend Scylla's event. Hopefully there will be another soon.  

I'm tentatively planning another for mid August, Amata!

I'm so sorry you didn't make it, but really hopeful you will next time!

(Also, I'll be asking you about exhibiting one of your pics.)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:
11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Eh, I don't even care if it continues or not.   ONE good thing about threads like that?  No one even needs to say someone is a  >insert your own name for them<  when their own words do it for us.

Peeve: Yup, I was tempted to but didn't quote the comedian about homophobes.

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think they are sleeping is why.. I don't think it will last once they get their coffee or tea in them.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SabrinaCooke said:

I didn't get an invite and didn't feel comfortable crashing, but I'll try to drop by to see the exhibit at some point. :)

Sabrina, I'm SO sorry you didn't get one! I'll be sure to rectify that next time!

Also, about this pic . . .

• Like 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I think they are sleeping is why.. I don't think it will last once they get their coffee or tea in them.

England won against Serbia in Euro '24 tonight...maybe Quartz is busy jumping up and down on his sofa singing ING-ER-LUND 🙂...or maybe not 🥴

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

England won against Serbia in Euro '24 tonight...maybe Quartz is busy jumping up and down on his sofa singing ING-ER-LUND 🙂...or maybe not 🥴

England WON???????

OMG, what's next? A Eurovision win?

The Toronto Maple Leafs winning the Stanley Cup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sabrina, I'm SO sorry you didn't get one! I'll be sure to rectify that next time!

Also, about this pic . . .

Eh, no worries. :) I've been away from SL quite a bit due to illness so wasn't sure about crashing the party. I'll definitely try to make time to see the exhibit when I log back in, though. Too tired lately. :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SabrinaCooke said:

Eh, no worries. :) I've been away from SL quite a bit due to illness so wasn't sure about crashing the party. I'll definitely try to make time to see the exhibit when I log back in, though. Too tired lately. :)

Awwww! I'm sorry! You're a bit better now?

You should feel free to crash any party I hold. Always. You'd always be welcome!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Awwww! I'm sorry! You're a bit better now?

You should feel free to crash any party I hold. Always. You'd always be welcome!

Yes, getting there, finally. :) And thank you! 

You were saying about the pic, BTW? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Yup, I was tempted to but didn't quote the comedian about homophobes.

Was also gonna ask if "white trash" was a racist term but decided against it.  😶

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SabrinaCooke said:

Yes, getting there, finally. :) And thank you! 

You were saying about the pic, BTW? 

Well, I want to take a look through all of your pics, but would it be available to exhibit at the next showing of I Am a Camera?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I want to take a look through all of your pics, but would it be available to exhibit at the next showing of I Am a Camera?

Oh, of course! I'd be honored. :) Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1