5 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

I don't think I could eat that. I like my mashed chickpeas to taste like mashed chickpeas, because I like that mashed chickpea flavor.

And sesame tahini is the bomb, just saying. I made halva with it once, that stuff was amazing.

Peeve: The irony is, this was one of only 2 flavors that ACTUALLY had chickpeas.  Idunno why they have the brass to call the other flavors "hummus" if made with white beans, black beans, lentils, etc.!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: The irony is, this was one of only 2 flavors that ACTUALLY had chickpeas.  Idunno why they have the brass to call the other flavors "hummus" if made with white beans, black beans, lentils, etc.!

It's sacrilege. Like making a ham sandwich and calling it a taco in case people might not like actual tacos.

Peeve...I can't eat peanut butter anymore :( I was once in a shared house and mice used to get into the back kitchen in winter, so the landlord put out traps using peanut butter as bait...I can't look at peanut butter now without thinking of going into the kitchen in the morning and seeing dead mice with their legs sticking up in the air...:| 

• Sad 5

Peeve...when for some inexplicable reason, all your group IMs turn back on.  Why?  This bug has been happening for years.  Make it stop!

Ok, it doesn't happen all that often but damn, it's a pain in the ass when you log into all those IM windows popping open.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

PEEVE:  This forum software isn't consistent.

Paste in a picture and then double-click it to reduce the size - only need to change one number as it auto-changes the other to keep the aspect ratio (there is a box for 'keep aspect ratio' and it is already checked by the forum software). 

All good, but I'd like it a bit smaller, so I double-click it again.  I modify the first value again and click update, not noticing that this time, the software has unchecked the 'keep aspect ration' box.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Paste in a picture and then double-click it to reduce the size - only need to change one number as it auto-changes the other to keep the aspect ratio (there is a box for 'keep aspect ratio' and it is already checked by the forum software). 

Peeve: I am totally unaware of any "double-click to reduce the size"!

On the plus side, my Huskies don't like this hummus so it's mine, all mine!

• Haha 1

I think the pickle hummus might be good actually, if it's got the right kind of pickles in it. I mean, I'll eat those little pickled cucumbers off the same plate as my hummus at my favorite Lebanese place.

Still though, it's like cheese with ham in it. If I want ham and cheese, I'll make a ham and cheese sandwich, I'm not so lazy I need someone to put cheese in my ham for me.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Apparently Oscar Meyer thinks that some folks are  🤣

image.png.e89ac39cd817ff5bcb124b25ec8ea33e.png

Peeve: Now that I'm a vegetarian (again), I cannot eat ham or hot dogs with cheese in it.

Vegetarian ham and hot dogs are good, (and I can eat cheese - I'm not a vegan), they just don't come with cheese in them.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

Peeve of the Day: We have neither Hug nor Barf emoticons.

Bonus Peeve: When it rains really hard, the back of the house floods. It's raining really hard right now.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's been said a thousand times before and will be said a thousand times more:

PEEVE:  Merchants that make clothes and do not provide Demos.  I do not care how cheap you have it marked for the sale.  If I cannot get a demo, I am not buying it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: Now that I'm a vegetarian (again), I cannot eat ham or hot dogs with cheese in it.

Vegetarian ham and hot dogs are good, (and I can eat cheese - I'm not a vegan), they just don't come with cheese in them.

Call me crazy but I somehow doubt that's actual cheese or meat in that product . lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's been said a thousand times before and will be said a thousand times more:

PEEVE:  Merchants that make clothes and do not provide Demos.  I do not care how cheap you have it marked for the sale.  If I cannot get a demo, I am not buying it.

My one real rigged clothing item (a low-poly t-shirt) doesn't have a demo, but it's a full-perms freebie. I am 100% in agreement on this one, always have a demo and always link it properly. It's not that hard. Some people can't buy L$, and have to save up for nice things too, so don't make them waste it or you'll lose a potentially better off customer in the future, forever.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Modulated said:

Call me crazy but I somehow doubt that's actual cheese or meat in that product . lol

When they have to use the words "cheese food" instead of "cheese", and won't tell you what part of the animal is in the "meat"..

You know it will either be awesome or terrible!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2