1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Once upon a time, I thought I had tried a space first and it didn't work -- I likely did it wrong.  Since the ! is the next highest character, I started using it followed by spaces.  Once I figured out that I really could just have spaces at the beginning, I was used to the ! and didn't feel like renaming things.

'!' is also a lot more visually distinct than a space, and intuitively makes sense as a 'this is kinda important' symbol.

• Like 1

Yea, I often rename things in inventory and use symbols at the beginning to get preferred items things to appear at the top of lists, but those group names are out of reach for renaming. Don't ask me about items which cannot be renamed, a folder has to be created for each of those.

Just having the current active group appear at the top of the group list would be a major step forward. 

It's often the 'little things' which grind the most.

• Like 1

.. While I'm at it, my next peeve is when trying to buy a single colour item at a store offering numerous colour options.

1. Wearing demo.
2. Chosen colour selected from HUD colour options.
3. Now looking at the display of colours on the wall and trying to decipher which colour is the one I've chosen in the fatpack demo HUD.

~ Please, store owners, match the display order in-store with that of the fatpack colour HUD. 

Please help us buy from you. Remember, there are a few colour-blind people in the world who struggle to tell the difference between blush pink, soft pink, pale pink, light pink, baby pink etc. when comparing nameless colours in a HUD to a shelf or wall display of very closely coloured items. I bought dark navy blue shoes once thinking they were black.

• Like 4

I need to report an offense or maybe even someone that is behind my screen when I minimize my viewer that won't stop touching meh! \o/

I set a trap to see if I could catch them but they are way too quick..

So I come up with this super sneaky plan and put on a bewbies physic to see if my suspicions were not just mah maginations..

Sure enough, every time I bring my viewer back up from minimized, Mah Bewbies are moving, circularly! \o/

They probably in there right now as I'm typing this , just going round and round..

anyone else have this problem? o0

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

...sends you a telescope and a can of RAID.

If that puzzles you, note your forum tag

You have no idea how much I've always wanted a decent telescope.

We do have an ant problem in the MH park no one seems to want to do anything about.

37 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I need to report an offense or maybe even someone that is behind my screen when I minimize my viewer that won't stop touching meh! \o/

So I come up with this super sneaky plan and put on a bewbies physic to see if my suspicions were not just mah maginations..

Sure enough, every time I bring my viewer back up from minimized, Mah Bewbies are moving, circularly! \o/

They probably in there right now as I'm typing this , just going round and round..

I've never enabled physics so I wouldn't know but... dayuuuuum. lmao Definitely not doing it now. LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Dem's just de tassle-tiddies. They's to mesmerize manfolks.

• Haha 2

On 6/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

every time I bring my viewer back up from minimized, Mah Bewbies are moving, circularly!

This is your Physics settings doing what you've told them to do. When you log on, your avatar lands in world with a little physical bump. If your Physics settings are too...generous...then your bewbies will respond to that with movement. Your avatar does this little jump when logging in.

When you have the viewer minimized, your avatar takes the AFK "napping" pose. When you open the window back up, she stands up straight again. This also causes Bewbie Jiggle.

There are plenty of free Physics settings that provide (fairly) realistic bounce and sway. I use one called Tonya's Physics. I have another one my former partner created. If you can't find one you like on the Marketplace, IM me in world and I'll send them to you.

...crawls back under her Invisibility Shield and waits for you to log in again.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

This is your Physics settings doing what you've told them to do. When you log on, your avatar lands in world with a little physical bump. If your Physics settings are too...generous...then your bewbies will respond to that with movement. Your avatar does this little jump when logging in.

When you have the viewer minimized, your avatar takes the AFK "napping" pose. When you open the window back up, she stands up straight again. This also causes Bewbie Jiggle.

There are plenty of free Physics settings that provide (fairly) realistic bounce and sway. I use one called Tonya's Physics. I have another one my former partner created. If you can't find one you like on the Marketplace, IM me in world and I'll send them to you.

...crawls back under her Invisibility Shield and waits for you to log in again.

I really wasn't being serious.. I was just goofing around for kicks about most of it..

I was curious though why it did that, so thank you for the information..:)

• Like 1