How to report sex ag* play

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I wish the OP had clearly stated IN the OP that the avatar in question was doing sexual things in public in a store. As the OP was written, my hackles went up a bit because all that was described was a "young" looking avatar being out and about. For once I decided to read the whole thread (or close to it) before responding. Oh. More information later. OK. Then, I don't understand the question of the OP. If you know it is a AR-able thing, you just... AR it. Was the the question about what button to push? (That was also answered.)

As far as pushing buttons go, as the OP was written it was sure to get a lot of folks going.

It certainly would have made this thread a lot simpler (and shorter) if the nature of the incident had been made clear from the outset, and I must admit I would have raised an eyebrow at the seemingly salacious nature of the OP were it not for the fact that I've "known" Ingrid for many years and although we've only ever spoken a few times in world (on my original avi) I've seen her participate on many iterations of these forums so I know that inflammatory posts and inciting chaos really aren't her style!

Honestly I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if there are any specific additional steps that need to be taken when reporting this type of incident, given the seriousness of the offense perhaps LL should be handling them a little differently?

Edited by Fluffy Sharkfin
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I think Ingrid is smart enough to figure out how to file an AR.
My guess is she tried to trow in a few fire crackers in this forum, that didn't crack that well.

A question was asked and subsequently answered, the only reason this thread is 4 pages long is because some folks decided that they needed to express their opinions on something they didn't even see.  Had nobody tried to offer their opinion on an incident they didn't witness or have any specific information about and had instead stayed on topic by answering the question asked in the OP then there would be no drama at all.

Honestly, the only drama in this thread has been created by those insisting that this thread is about inciting drama... and the reason these so-called "firecrackers" didn't crack that well is because they are a figment of your imagination! :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I think Ingrid is smart enough to figure out how to file an AR.
My guess is she tried to trow in a few fire crackers in this forum, that didn't crack that well.

Oh please, at this point you're being deliberately obtuse. Above poster is right, any @g@ play thread is code for let's get some drama going to some of the forum regulars, you included. There's no need for it, it's a violation just like any other that i had a question about. 

This thread could have ended 3 pages ago had it not been for your nonsense and that of a few others. 

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll

Sure, blame me. Why not.
You keep repeating yourself about us not going up the drama lane because of age and play and what not, trying to get the most out of the thread IMHO. You got all the answers on page one, but it doesn't seem to satisfy you.

But sure, blame me. I can handle that any time.
I'm not gonna crawl under any stone to please you. So go carry on as you please.
I will too, if I want to, that is.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

What on earth is everyone here arguing about?

The OP asked a question. It's been answered. Yes, I suppose she could have been a little clearer in her initial posting that she wasn't just concerned about a young looking avatar, but she cleared that up in her second post on the first page, and that should, really, have been the end of it.

She has not used this thread as an opportunity to grandstand or get shouty about child or teen avatars, or a*e play. Her responses here have been brief and to the point, and without expressing an actual opinion about these things at all, beyond noting the restrictions imposed by the ToS on younger avatars.

We now seem to have moved on to arguing about the argument. Surely this is needless?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

It's not my problem that some people have reading comprehension problems. Many people understood perfectly by reading the title and my first post. 

I've obviously just become the forum whipping boy by bringing up anything related to sex @geplay and the fact that it's against the TOS. I won't speculate as to why. 

Uhhh, sweetie... my reading comprehension skills are just fine. You omitted key information in the OP. Period. You only clarified much later. Period. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What on earth is everyone here arguing about?

The OP asked a question. It's been answered. Yes, I suppose she could have been a little clearer in her initial posting that she wasn't just concerned about a young looking avatar, but she cleared that up in her second post on the first page, and that should, really, have been the end of it.

She has not used this thread as an opportunity to grandstand or get shouty about child or teen avatars, or a*e play. Her responses here have been brief and to the point, and without expressing an actual opinion about these things at all, beyond noting the restrictions imposed by the ToS on younger avatars.

We now seem to have moved on to arguing about the argument. Surely this is needless?

And what are you exactly doing with this post, other than arguing about the argument?
Pot, kettle?

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's easier to blame others when the simplest thing to do would have been to stop responding to posts.  

And on that note...

How else do threads get longer than 10 pages?
😛

Edited by Sid Nagy
Who - how ahhh it is in the end all English right?
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Uhhh, sweetie... my reading comprehension skills are just fine. You omitted key information in the OP. Period. You only clarified much later. Period. 

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I wrote despite a bunch of other people not having any problem doing so.

Would like this thread closed too as it has devolved into personal attacks against me by weird basement dwellers. 

Edited by Ingrid Ingersoll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I wrote despite a bunch of other people not having any problem doing so.

Would like this thread closed too as it has devolved into personal attacks against me by weird basement dwellers. 

If you go back to my original post, only a few pages ago, I made it quite clear the issue, and that is factual. Information omitted in the OP. Information given later.  I did not call names. I wondered at the need for the OP. I did not personally attack.

However, to my benign, albeit not personally fawning responses, you have in two replies cast aspersions on my intellect, reading skills and have flat out name-called, ad hominem, me as a "weird basement dweller."

Your responses, not my few and short ones, are writing large your actual intent. I was prone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but... whatevs.

Like the others, and unlike you apparently, I can leave the thread. Done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

The one question I am left with, is why are some of you so incredibly worried about this thread? If you're not participating in adult activities with underage looking avatars, then you have no reason to be. And if you do, take it up with LL.

I've obviously just become the forum whipping boy by bringing up anything related to sex @geplay and the fact that it's against the TOS. I won't speculate as to why. 

It's not. It's pretty easy to figure out why.

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Above poster is right, any @g@ play thread is code for let's get some drama going to some of the forum regulars, you included.

Be explicit. What are you accusing us of? I don't have time to wait for the Q drop on it. 

• Administrators

giphy.gif

Alrighty, since this thread has devolved quite quickly into bickering and arguing I'm going to go ahead and close this.

If you believe that someone may be violating the Terms of Service, please file an Abuse Report. From there we will be able to investigate further and issue out any disciplinary action necessary if any evidence of a violation is found. 

Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.