For Lelutka Kaya Head Recommends

Angel1 Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You may have those brows or close in your lelutka hud already.. I know they have some that are kind of bushy.

That hair you should be able to find at Doux or  Stealthic pretty easy, really a lot of places might have that style..

A lot is just trying to get the main features down.. Her nose and brows  Mouth position,jaw and cheek bones and puffyness on the upper and lower cheeks..things like that, then little tweak until you feel satisfied..

Avi Glam should have those eyes also..

:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

There's a skin currently at Uber event, with the right shade and maybe tweaking your shape a bit, it could be close to your desired look. Skins and shapes are just suggestions after all, your imagination is what makes them what you want.

Glam-Affair-4.jpg

• Like 4

The other part of getting your look is adjusting the shape. In SL there is a gotcha, the viewer's camera. Our human eyes have a brain that compensates for much of what we see. Not so with the viewer. We have to do some manual tweaking especially for up close shape adjusting.

When shaping your face, especially when comparing to a photo, adjust the camera by pressing Ctrl-0 five or six times. Then do your adjusting.

You reset the camera by pressing Ctrl-9.

The camera when close horribly distorts things. I had to do a "VIDEO" tutorial for how to use my facial shape guide because it is too hard to explain in words how to line things up and remove the camera's distortion.

• Like 6

On 7/29/2022 at 4:31 PM, Angel1 Pixelmaid said:

This may be stupid replying to my own post but im willing to get any lelutka evo x head to make this work or get as close to it as possible 

Then I would probably recommend Avalon.  Almost all Glam Affair skins come out with a vendor picture made on Avalon, so it's the most versatile of the bunch.   I've used it with different skins/tones and I can easily make her look different when my mood changes.  That Rory skin in the photo above is on the Avalon head. 

• Like 1

Based upon my eyes, the Avalon chin is too pointy?

Kaya is almost better. I would not pay for Avalon unless I was sure Kaya didn't work.

"Everyone" has slanted eyes and pointy chin for their vendor pictures now. It is impossible to see if it works for a look like the one in the photos, unless trying on demos and working on the shape the same time.

Do you find it hard to make a shape yourself, maybe hire someone to do it? They can use demo skins and show you the result inworld.

• Like 3

Make sure if you do go with an Avalon, that you really like the mouth. I like that head a lot but I just can't get the mouth to do what I like. I like a fuller lower lip with a thinner upper lip and that's impossible with Avalon as animations don't look right when I get the shape to my liking. There are so many great EvoX heads to use. Don't get stuck thinking one head is better supported than another. Just about any skin that works with an Avalon will work with the other heads. It just takes some time to demo heads and skins to see which combination gets you the look you are after.

I went through the process just last night with Blush. I was ready for a new look having not bought her a new head in literally years. So I went demo shopping for EvoX heads and skins. I bought the Ora head, combined it with a head skin from Glam Affair, and matched it with a body skin from Amara Beauty. I love how we don't have to worry about neck seams now with how Lelutka does their heads. It really does blend perfectly as long as the head and body skins are very close in tone. It took some doing to find a head skin that would be close enough in tone to work with my favorite Amara Beauty body skin. This is the result

a8d0f193f59488b7f99960cb2b8f172c.jpg

Edited by Blush Bravin
punctuation
  • Like 5

I alternate between my Catwa HDPro Majer Soft and Lelutka Avalon; in the picture below I got Avalon on and I wear with DeeTaleZ *SKINS - BASICPACK* lel EVOX - Hope - MIXEDTYPE.  I think my close friend who makes shapes, made Seren look very cute; though that just my personal opinion!

"And my balls are always bouncing!"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.