Snap a Mole --- Pictures you've taken of Moles or Lindens ---

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Abnor Mole, Alotta Mole, Constantine Linden, and Maximus Mole taking part in a RFL joust last September. 

[Edit]  The tiny orange creature on horseback next to Alotta in the last image is Derrick Linden.  Perhaps he and Abnor should have swapped rides. :) 

Oh, and I did take a solo image of Derrick at the event but he was in the stocks and it makes me sad.

AbnorKnight.jpg

AlottaKnight.jpg

ConstantineKnight.jpg

MaximusKnight.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Added text.
  • Like 7

I have a picture somewhere, from many many years ago back when I was an estate manager for a big land baron, of Maestro Linden riding the funniest little motorcycle while we worked on region crossing issues. If only we knew then what we know now...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw Maximus Mole at SSP Boomp today. Some the Newbrook regions that had yellow squares over them now have red ones.

1314285333_SSPBoom-MaximusMole-July7_001.thumb.jpg.34c0a5ca0afab11fa5f2630f77968052.jpg

1476703084_SSPBoomp-Deployed-July7_003.thumb.jpg.5d811269cd6bb854cec9c19138cdce0e.jpg

Sleepy Mole seemed to be doing landscape beautification, but I can't be sure. Some Newbrook regions that had blue squares over them now have purple ones.

161154505_SSPSleepymole-July7_001.thumb.jpg.6dfac6176193652ec01c534dd71d45b8.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.