Victorian Home and House Boats Missing from the House Selection Page ?

ShibariKate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking at houses all week in preparation to getting the premium membership, and even last night I could see the Victorian homes. This morning i was making my final decision and ended up choosing Victorian, but when I went to the page just now to make sure the house style I wanted was there, I noticed both Victorian and House Boats are no longer on the page as options..

Are they gone now ?? Like seriously annoyed if they are gone, because it means I am not buying premium then if I can't get the home I wanted...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ShibariKate said:

I have been looking at houses all week in preparation to getting the premium membership, and even last night I could see the Victorian homes. This morning i was making my final decision and ended up choosing Victorian, but when I went to the page just now to make sure the house style I wanted was there, I noticed both Victorian and House Boats are no longer on the page as options..

Are they gone now ?? Like seriously annoyed if they are gone, because it means I am not buying premium then if I can't get the home I wanted...

dont worry  ,just keep looking    ,i just grabbed a houseboat i will soon let go  ,and Vic 's will show up all through the day and night   , just keep an eye for it    ,btw i had three boats yesterday and one Vic   

• Like 4

part of the fun is refreshing the home page once a minute (no more or the page will time out for like 10 minutes. Sorry for the stress, I can relate. Least some of the home theme are open, when i wanted a home any home when they first started could not get any.

Watch a show series or while your working randomly refresh the page that has the homes and once you see your boat or vic house hurry and name and if it errors someone already got it, just refresh a minute later cause the one you missed could be returned. 

I freaked too when I could not get a linden home, good times..

• Like 1

Just now, Paulsian said:

part of the fun is refreshing the home page once a minute (no more or the page will time out for like 10 minutes. Sorry for the stress, I can relate. Least some of the home theme are open, when i wanted a home any home when they first started could not get any.

Watch a show series or while your working randomly refresh the page that has the homes and once you see your boat or vic house hurry and name and if it errors someone already got it, just refresh a minute later cause the one you missed could be returned. 

I freaked too when I could not get a linden home, good times..

There's no need to wait 10 minutes: when you 've hit your limit of refreshes, just log out and log back in again for another 10 tries. Even before you see the theme you want, type in a name and click the Next button, then go back to the previous page. This will 'lock in' the name for successive refreshes so that you don't need to waste time typing it when you see the theme you want. Just keep that browser window open so that you can dip in when you have the chance.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I kind of wish that if LL is doing a Pre+ membership they would update the homes on other regions. Compared to the Newbrooke, Stilts and Houseboats the others look kind of dated.  Of course that's just me.  But you know as the saying goes, throw some fresh paint on them so to speak. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShibariKate said:

Some home styles are more popular than others and do sell out from time to time, if you are after a particular theme do get your premium account first then keep an eye out on the home page. i don't think you'll have to wait too long to snag your theme of choice

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.