Premium Plus and Linden Homes

Teresa Firelight
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

My question would be: If I am interested in a 512 parcel in a region in which the 1024s have already gone out, would that qualify for a request?

If it is set to "Linden Home", then yes.  There are lots of great Sakura and Newbrooke 512s buried deep in the "Assigner" queues that I believe could be claimed.

I hope that those who do upgrade and try this share their experiences.  I am in a downsizing cycle still, so will not be upgrading (probably!)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Two pricing questions.  

1.  The $24.99/mo price - is that only for this month, or, if you choose that, do you pay $24.99/mo until that price is no longer offered, or does it go on until you change your plan, even if it is no longer being offered?  (Note: 24.99 comes out to $299.88/yr, so you wouldn't want to do it for a long period anyway, since a year of PP is $249).

2.  Is the $L3000 signing bonus only offered today, or in perpetuity, or only this month, or?

1 - I would like to know this also

2 - You get it 45 consecutive days after upgrading, no matter when you sign up (so long as it is the first time +)

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Now that it's live, let's see if anybody actually gets to pick a linden home! *waits*

A bunch of people said they'd sent in a ticket (including me) so we'll see what comes of it. Hopefully we all picked different houses.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Good luck to you!!! I had my ticket in at exactly 11:25SLT :)

Oh cool!  Personally, I think it would be fun to see what parcels folks claimed.  But maybe it would cause envy.  Folks, feel free to send me a DM letting me know what parcel you successfully chose!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yestothis said:

Now that it's live, let's see if anybody actually gets to pick a linden home! *waits*

Guessing we both went straight for Lobster Roll. I know you've been watching stilts too. Yours got in before mine .. good luck

• Like 1

I am starting to get over the sticker shock .. where we were told to except about double Premium and it turned out to be 2.5 times premium.

Just evaluating this on what it offers .. or at least which parts of it appeal personally to me...

I think I will probably upgrade eventually but not right away. It will probably happen when I run out of group slots (I am not quite there yet) or if they release those 2048 homes and I fall in love with them, or maybe after Mesh downloads become free.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I think I will probably upgrade eventually but not right away. It will probably happen when I run out of group slots (I am not quite there yet) or if they release those 2048 homes and I fall in love with them, or maybe after Mesh downloads become free.

I will sit back and see how it all falls out.  There is just no incentive for me now.

• Like 5

I have another question.  Once the 2048 parcels are available, if you upgrade to PP and get a 2048 parcel, do you lose it if you downgrade to regular Premium?

I assume you would, but  it would be nice to have an official word on that.  Maybe in the FAQ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I have another question.  Once the 2048 parcels are available, if you upgrade to PP and get a 2048 parcel, do you lose it if you downgrade to regular Premium?

I assume you would, but  it would be nice to have an official word on that.  Maybe in the FAQ.

It would probably prompt you to abandon first, like you can’t downgrade now because you have a house. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.