Can I report a neighbor for having dead bodies in their yard?

Persephone Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While on a walk around my new Linden Home neighborhood, I noticed disturbing sounds and a foul, rotting stench coming from one house. I looked about and saw 2 dead bodies on the back porch. I think there was something moving inside the house, but I don't think it was normal human activity. I am very disturbed by this situation. My other neighbors don't seem to be around much, so I can't easily discuss it with them. The house next to this one is empty, perhaps because nobody has wanted to move into it?

What can I do about this situation? Is there a police division of the Belliserian Bureau of Bureaucracy? I don't mind the vampire living(?) behind me because she's been very quiet and has kept to herself, but if there are zombies in this other house, don't zombies have a tendency to wander?  🧟‍♂️ 😟

52714447_DeadBodiesonneighborsbackporch.thumb.jpg.5191b22461f9d4e5770349ffc918dafd.jpg

• Haha 15

Suddenly having a lot of empty homes around my stilt is not a bad thing :) 

Better empty than with zombies. 

Vampires are not bad neigbours I've had some, just some coffins  littering your place from time to time (who hasn't lost something when rezzing? )

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well, you CAN report anything.  But are zombies really out of theme for a Victorian?  ^^

I must say that the scene you picture shows a certain lack of imagination.  Maybe you could report them for BORING zombies.  If I wanted to go gory Victorian, I'd go more Sweeney Todd, you know?  A pen of really chubby cats and dogs in the back yard, rusty table out front with a sign offering still-steaming, suspicious looking meat pies, still-bloody apron on the clothesline, rickety barber chair with a bloodstained rag on the arm.

🎵  The Demon Barber of Fleet ....

Street!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Speaking of reporting. How do you report this stuff? What does one choose in the report menu? I don't see anything there Belli related so I am not sure what to choose.

I usually go with "object littering" if I'm reporting some object(s) that are in violation of the covenant. In addition, in the title box of the report, I make sure to state that the issue is in Bellisseria.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Speaking of reporting. How do you report this stuff? What does one choose in the report menu? I don't see anything there Belli related so I am not sure what to choose.

I ARed & used something like Inappropriate for the Region. The term seemed to suggest Adult content, but I explained that it was Out of Theme Halloween decor in April.

2 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

How do we know those aren't all the missing neighbors?

They could well be, which is why...

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I'd poke them to make sure they're really dead.

I wouldn't get within 10 meters of that back porch. I know how to use my zoom lens when I take a picture.  🧟‍♂️ 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.