disconnection

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Dyna Mole said:

This thread is losing its way.  As a reminder to the OP and others, please try to keep the topic in sight.  

Explorer with Spyglass Silhouette (hd). Stok Videosu (%100 Telifsiz)  2250430 | Shutterstock

I agree and if you notice Tama's last 2  posts, his only reason for making these post is to get attention.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I agree and if you notice Tama's last 2  posts, his only reason for making these post is to get attention.  

Isn't all this functional to the speech I started?
What are we transmitting in the cosmos Rowan?

Edited by Tama Suki

1 minute ago, Matilda Melune said:

The question about using a "hud" made me giggle. 🙃

I could not explain in another way how someone can know how many are silencing me, unless it is something that looks like the mafia since this forum has thousands of users. 😉

I imagine any concerns an individual has about the lack of permanence in regards to our digital presence will depend greatly on the nature of that individuals contribution.

In the case of people who spend countless hours creating art and sharing it with various communities the idea of all their hard work disappearing would be quite troubling.

However in the case of those who spend their time online berating people, belittling their opinions and generally being an unpleasant jerk, I'm sure some eventually mature enough to wish that their past contributions would vanish without trace.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

I imagine any concerns an individual has about the lack of permanence in regards to our digital presence will depend greatly on the nature of that individuals contribution.

In the case of people who spend countless hours creating art and sharing it with various communities the idea of all their hard work disappearing would be quite troubling.

However in the case of those who spend their time online berating people, belittling their opinions and generally being an unpleasant jerk, I'm sure some eventually mature enough to wish that their past contributions would vanish without trace.

One can only agree.
Especially by re-reading everything that has been written in this thread. The important thing is that a trace remains.

It's really a shame that any new people will look at the forums lately and see a bunch of idiotic posts started by the OP just looking for attention.  I wonder if this is the image that Linden Labs wants to promote to gain a new user base. These threads seem to go on and on until they are locked.  No wonder people think they can get away with anything in world when they get away with it on the forum.  Harassment, rude behavior, mocking responses.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

It's really a shame that any new people will look at the forums lately and see a bunch of idiotic posts started by the OP just looking for attention.  I wonder if this is the image that Linden Labs wants to promote to gain a new user base. These threads seem to go on and on until they are locked.  No wonder people think they can get away with anything in world when they get away with it on the forum.  Harassment, rude behavior, mocking responses.  

I can't help but fall in love with you more and more Sam1.
I have been sublime delighted tonight but your contribution will always be the icing on the cake for me.

1 hour ago, Dyna Mole said:

This thread is losing its way.  As a reminder to the OP and others, please try to keep the topic in sight.  

Explorer with Spyglass Silhouette (hd). Stok Videosu (%100 Telifsiz)  2250430 | Shutterstock

This thread has outlived its usefulness pages ago.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.