(As requested) What does your bicycle look like today

LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Echelon Alcott said:

63 LI? Is each spoke of the bicycle wheel made of a separate prim?!?! O.o

The bike itself is 40 LI (still pretty high) with 19 faces and 17 textures, but the other stuff is pretty dense mesh also.  The box on the back is 10, the gift box is another 6 and the 3 pieces of holly are a whopping 8 (that are some seriously intense berries on that holly).  The teddy bear was reasonable at only 1 LI -- I unlinked him and kept him for decor.

image.thumb.png.724bbc099edf8ab7976206b366016bee.png

• Like 2

don't have any SL bikes but i do have two RL ones the first is a E-bike I bought to go around town to get groceries go to the library other short trips 

ebike.thumb.jpg.a5a56a7e646d87808ba9822fdc3771bb.jpg

This second one is for longer trips and when i have to go in higher speed roads i would not feel safe to ride the e-bike on  (yes that is what it looks like on it) and before anyone decides to make snarky envinmentalist type comments about a Internal combustion engine on a bicycle i get 160 Kilometers to an liter of fuel on it i don't think i will be killing the envinment with it :P 

20210801_131647.jpg.ad5d07ee47033c3fb96eccc379dad992.jpg

Edited by Atosuria Daviau
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I've had a good rummage through my inventory, and while I appear to have several other vehicles, I only have the one bicycle, and it led me on a road to nowhere this morning! 

Next time put your shoes on Mari!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Nick0678 said:

Next time put your shoes on Mari!

I've really given up on shoes this morning. I had a fabulous pair of boots on, but they clashed with the jeans I wanted to wear, and after 20 minutes looking through my inventory for everything else, I gave up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

I've really given up on shoes this morning. I had a fabulous pair of boots on, but they clashed with the jeans I wanted to wear, and after 20 minutes looking through my inventory for everything else, I gave up. 

Well..you could remove the jeans..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I've had a good rummage through my inventory, and while I appear to have several other vehicles, I only have the one bicycle, and it led me on a road to nowhere this morning! 

bike.jpg

The old Hobo bike -- I have that one.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

This bike is as close as I get to a 'bicycle'. After all, there is no exercise in SL that affects one's shape...

Next time use goggles or a pair of sun glasses while driving, those bugs will hurt your eyes.

Here's one with a random motorcycle. (taken back in 2017 i think)

profile.thumb.png.1f86fcbd67077152cf9d946e1b76ee90.png

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.