(As requested) What does your bicycle look like today

LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Since @Scylla Rhiadrawas waiting for this thread, I'm expecting a bicycle picture from her.

Coming!!

THIS is more like it!

I think this is the same bike as Greg has; I think Claire has it too. It's my favourite because it's wearable, and mod.

Biking-in-Heterocera-Blank.thumb.png.b69c3709c9bbf7d88b3f897852e6bb20.png

Biking with friends in Belli!

Biking-in-Belli-1-Blank.thumb.png.c3ea1d3ab7eec8b271c1cd9750961920.png

No idea where the dog came from. He looks pretty damned complacent about the whole thing.

Now I apparently need to find a penny farthing.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think this is the same bike as Greg has; I think Claire has it too. It's my favourite because it's wearable, and mod.

I have that bike, somewhere in my overflowing inventory.  I actually think I have about a dozen or so bikes stashed in there.

• Like 4

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have that bike, somewhere in my overflowing inventory.  I actually think I have about a dozen or so bikes stashed in there.

I probably ride my little sage green (or sometimes horizon bleu) Vespa more often than my bike because it's "cooler," but, really, the bike handles better and doesn't give me half as much trouble crossing region boundaries. And you can actually see more cycling, because you're not going so fast (and not so focused about not running into a hedge or fence).

We should really organize a forum cycling expedition. Like, seriously.

• Like 4

I picked up the new Premium gift:

51726453657_70c20e3bf1_b.jpg

Gotta say, I'm underwhelmed. My feet go round at a different speed from the pedals, my hands don't go anywhere near the handlebars, and the front wheel doesn't turn when you go round a corner. And at 63LI, it's no use as decor either.

• Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.