Best Lesbian Animations

Gene Turner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/17/2021 at 4:41 AM, Gene Turner said:

HAHA! 22 views and no replies. Nobody knows...

This is a forum, not a chat.

Also your thread title is a statement, not a question, so those looking might have been interested in lesbian animations and only then realised you were actually asking a question.

You fail at foruming.

• Like 2

The list on this is not all that good actually.

You can sift through some adult stores and look at the bento animations but you will find most of them are repurposed hetero animations that furniture makers rez a 'strap on' for one participant...

The animation makers tend to make 1 animation in this category for every several dozen they do in hetero animations.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:59 AM, Gene Turner said:

As a Lesbian, animations are limited. So I am looking for a list of the BEST lesbian animations in SL

If you are looking for the actual animations themselves and not animated furniture, try Kabuki. You will find most furniture sellers use at least some of his stuff in their builds.

IMO, the best quality and commonly available sex animation brands are RNP, Rawage, Kabuki & Sylva's.

Sadly, only Kabuki regularly releases new content these days. Regularly, being once a month maximum.

RNP and Rawage haven't released much lately, though.

Sylva's creator passed away in 2015.

There are HQ one-offs from brands like Ruckus & Doom, whom I wish would release more stuff.

There are plenty of other creators who make sex animations, but they have a ways to go to match the quality of the ones I already mentioned.

Again, this is all opinion from buying the 4 dozen pieces of sex furniture I use with my own adult app out of sampling hundreds.

My expectations are also higher than most.

This all said, I recommend this animation pack if you're building, else, look at lesbian rugs/beds on mp and check if the demo in-world has those same animations in its inventory.

The animations average over 30 seconds each.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.