How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Don't worry, I'm not thinking of winding up Dutch estate, but I saw a documentary about the legendary hotel Chelsea in New York where celebrities such as Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Leonard Cohen, Arthur Miller and Patti Smith stayed.

To my delight, there is a Chelea hotel in SL, a very faithful copy! And you CAN rent a room there!

The REAL Chelsea hotel is now restored but converted into a luxury hotel with room prices that the artists and bohemians who made it famous could never afford. Anyway, I rented a room in the SL version which is now more true to the hotel's legacy the RL version!

Snapshot_2081208180_002_01.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 12

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I've been doing so many ballet shots recently, that it occurred to me I should actually purchase some dances for it.

Apologies for the frame rate: I had to load this as a GIF.

828543755_GIF2.gif.e043670683fce4da74308d94cb8d7e61.gif

How did you capture it? I have been emulating your dark sky / lighting feel, I love it. I love dancing in SL and have been wanting to share what I see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

How did you capture it? I have been emulating your dark sky / lighting feel, I love it. I love dancing in SL and have been wanting to share what I see. 

The free version of Gyazo allows you to capture 7 seconds of video, which you can download as MP4 or a GIF. But there are a ton of other apps out there, many of them free. 7 seconds however is close to the maximum size loadable here for a reasonable sized GIF.

And thank you for the kind words!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The free version of Gyazo allows you to capture 7 seconds of video, which you can download as MP4 or a GIF. But there are a ton of other apps out there, many of them free. 7 seconds however is close to the maximum size loadable here for a reasonable sized GIF.

And thank you for the kind words!

Thank you very much, back when flikr introduced 30 second pictures I was into that for awhile. Thank you, and you are welcome.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Too cute!

I have a lot of fun in this little car, because it is so small it is easy to do a lot of donuts in.

final.gif.10bb6ce38f1628d14fe1f0ab0ca530a9.gif

Best of all, it is easy to stay in my lane while driving around.  I had fun zooming past another driver earlier.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1