How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

It also appears to be a "dandelion seed delivery system"!

I better make sure my Mama Allpa is using the pill when I'm in a female AV around this thing!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

At the Vintage Fair... anyone know what this vehicle is?

CyberFair-June2024-JF-7June2024_007_crop01.jpg

It's clearly an Arts Gear Quad Walker Type A (a 2023 model, I believe?). Quite distinctive, and certainly the last word in personal locomotion! Which reminds me: The store has yet to put their breakable barrels and chests up for sale, which keeps me from -perfecting- my Dark Souls homage. ;(

knight_001.thumb.jpg.6121c247ef05ac99e56daf8e7e789b3e.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Myriam Brianna said:

It's clearly an Arts Gear Quad Walker Type A (a 2023 model, I believe?). Quite distinctive, and certainly the last word in personal locomotion! Which reminds me: The store has yet to put their breakable barrels and chests up for sale, which keeps me from -perfecting- my Dark Souls homage. ;(

knight_001.thumb.jpg.6121c247ef05ac99e56daf8e7e789b3e.jpg

That is a truly stunning photo!

• Like 4

Just now, Leora Greenwood said:

That is a truly stunning photo!

Thank you! I'm not yet fully happy with the build, because it clearly needs more snow and more texture variation for the rocks, and probably just *more* landscape, but it is rather photogenic. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I was flirting with a girl, and she invited me back to her place.  Her and a friend just bought a region together, and were still setting it up.  They tinkered around building a camp fire for us to hang out at, while one of her friends tried to convince me to change my avatar.  I'm wearing the Piggu Jonathan avatar.  It's an overweight nerd avatar, who kinda looks like I do in RL.  Anyway... this guy thought I needed help with fashion, or something.  I told him thank you, but I don't need help, and I showed him my album of avatar bodies, (warning: nude bodies) to show him I look like this deliberately.  Then his GF finished building the camp fire, and she did not approve of my avatar one little bit.  I have never had such a strong reaction to this avatar before!  She literally told me I look like *****.  So I said OK, I'll go look like ***** somewhere else and left.  Then they started IMing me, asking me to come back.  I told them no... I don't want to sit around a camp fire inhaling carcinogens with posers.  Instead, I'd rather go cure cancer by running my fat ass around a marathon track, at Relay For Life!  They never heard of RFL before.  So I explained it to them, and they came out and ran.

... and that is how I recruited runners for Relay For Life this year.  I think I might convince them to form a team for next year, LOL.

kJmntN5.png

Edited by Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

I love seeing how people take pics and make choices on EEPs, lighting, and angles. I, too, took pics yesterday while @Bagnu sat with me. I was the worst conversationalist ever because all I did was play with the photo tools. Anyway, here is what I captured in those same moments.  

ETA: I forgot to mention that this was the first time I erased a person from my photo.  He was over by the car and I can still see it, but at least there is not some random dude in my pic.

image.thumb.jpeg.c1ec26b03730dd73a31d36d9e9b51e51.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9df73c3a4a56443b296622ed9a078743.jpeg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 15

Posted (edited)

But wait!  That's not all. I had a long stressful week at work and played all day taking pics in SL for therapy and relaxation.  Mostly I bounced around the Destination Guide, but I stopped by Hamanji at the Belliseria Fairgrounds first

image.thumb.jpeg.15cc9bf45995d3ad7992e9d2988b6497.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f3fa289be2988b1879be6519f045c733.jpeg

Then on to other photogenic regions.  This one is using the Shared Environment setting

image.thumb.jpeg.4098a4727731598dd6728e8d6d5bdc75.jpeg

I had time to play with monotones and color, as well, but I'll post those over in the Art, Music, Photography subforum.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

This is the Empty Table, set up every year at the Relay for Life closing ceremony, to commemorate those who are no longer with us. 

The Empty Table

*Sniff*. The table would need to be a lot bigger just to represent our mutuals who have passed Garnet. I’d like to offer you an apology for my part in our past strife, and let you know I was glad to hear of your treatment success. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

*Sniff*. The table would need to be a lot bigger just to represent our mutuals who have passed Garnet. I’d like to offer you an apology for my part in our past strife, and let you know I was glad to hear of your treatment success. 

Thank you, it's given me a huge push to be involved in Relay this year.   If I have given you any trouble in the past then likewise I offer my apology but I honestly can't remember any trouble you caused me.  :) 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

I went to see Christina's dance studio earlier today. She was teaching me how to use it. It's interesting. The sound comes from our browsers, and not SL itself.

She changed outfits when we started dancing.

Christina and Sandor looking at dance board.jpg

Sandor Dancing with Christina.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 11

The theater presentation went so well today -- no mistakes at all!  I'm really impressed with the skill of Spirit Light Dance Company. The founder/leader of it was a RL choreographer and brought her talents to SL.  I wish I'd captured the tornado moving across the stage before Dorothy landed in Oz:e352e72e6c431ff1fade764d7d7efb09.gif

Set design for each dance is very well done -- I might like to try creating one sometime: 1c7c5f42ff0bcbc7fe45862ff523f9f1.gif

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 13

OK I was not too happy being out front center in this sexy schoolgirl dance, but when you're a peon in showbiz you have to dance where the casting director tells you to dance..lol49f98a589edf72cbf4994d7f1d05dcb7.gif

• Like 10
  • Haha 1