How Does Your SL Look Today?

Posted (edited)

I went with @Cinnamon Mistwoodyesterday to try out the mobile app demo. I didn't have a premium account, so I made one. She suggested I change my name too, since I can't stand Bagnu. Now it's SandorWren!!!

The gathering was in Bay City, so Cinny said we should go in vintage outfits.

She didn't think this one was "June Cleaver-y" enough, so she picked another one. June DID wear this type of outfit, but not at home.

CinnyHemriettaDress.thumb.jpg.d37d86b94712a22e8f27ec3ae178c0e5.jpg

Cinny has a great sense of fun, so she suddenly put on a few things that are definitely "something different" LOL!!!

CinnyFluffBicolourFilterbrown.thumb.jpg.9674ac29d8c0379186ba0c9e64caa623.jpg

CinnyButterfliesBicolourFilterBrown.thumb.jpg.485fe913b5ee65b89c1c2080d42ffe86.jpg

CinnyVulture.thumb.jpg.2e09fe3b7915ff5794b11feaf2dc092b.jpg

CinnyWeirdleafy.thumb.jpg.e6c2dc857404e779014a58d97d39fd21.jpg

Edited by SandorWren
  • Like 14

Posted (edited)

We went to the mobile app get together. It didn't work properly. I couldn't install it on my Samsung phone. I had to use a tablet instead. It was confusing as all hell. Cinny and both logged off mobile, and went back to our PC's.

This was the get together:

CongaLineCropped.thumb.jpg.e2eceeb0bec727a4b27bc17c565b3acf.jpg

Then we went dancing. LOL, we started off as Sugar Gliders!!!!

Cinny and I as sugar Gliders.jpg

Cinny and sandor dancing Duplex.jpg

Cinny and sandor dancing Toy Camera Sepia.jpg

Edited by SandorWren
spelling correction
  • Like 14

Posted (edited)

This pic turned out with a a bit of a "Norman Rockwell" feel. At least I think so. I just randomly tested a PS filter!!! I can hear old style radio music in my head when i look at this.

CinnyandsandordancingDarkerBiclourfilterCroppedabitmoreContrast.thumb.jpg.0107e551d075beb357db0537b3950775.jpg

Edited by SandorWren
  • Like 16

5 hours ago, SandorWren said:

We went to the mobile app get together. It didn't work properly. I couldn't install it on my Samsung phone. I had to use a tablet instead. It was confusing as all hell. Cinny and both logged off mobile, and went back to our PC's.

This was the get together:

CongaLineCropped.thumb.jpg.e2eceeb0bec727a4b27bc17c565b3acf.jpg

Then we went dancing. LOL, we started off as Sugar Gliders!!!!

Cinny and I as sugar Gliders.jpg

Cinny and sandor dancing Duplex.jpg

Cinny and sandor dancing Toy Camera Sepia.jpg

Wow interesting shadow

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Checking out this new PBR home from Scarlet Creative that also comes with PBR sky settings (for only 75 $L!!).  Loving the little frame below the window....perfect for a flat vine-type plant...making a new pot and maybe a thin bonsai...and unpacking some pretties for decor:

Scarlet Creative Home.jpg

• Like 14

10 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Wow interesting shadow

Thanks!!! That's not a shadow. It's someone dancing in the background. I was using a fog EEP, and the built it :"toy camera". That's how it turned out!!!

10 hours ago, SlammedSam said:

By a tree in a field.

In, as one says, a field.

@SandorWren Those are some groovy pics! 😃

@Cinnamon Mistwood Might I query you for some nice vintage places to shop? I"m always on the look out for 40s - 90s stuff.

16 hours ago, SandorWren said:

CinnyHemriettaDress.thumb.jpg.d37d86b94712a22e8f27ec3ae178c0e5.jpg

Thanks!!! I literally took hundreds of pics that day, and had to wade through them!!!

I know the outfit she's wearing in this pic is the "Henrietta" dress from Valentina E.  She suggested that store for my "Celia" alt, and it has some nice vintage stuff. Celia has this same dress!!!

I'm sure Cinny will give you the names of more stores to try!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SlammedSam said:

Might I query you for some nice vintage places to shop? I"m always on the look out for 40s - 90s stuff.

It just hit me how scary this is, when 90's is considered vintage!!! /me runs to colour his hair!!!

• Haha 4

On 7/29/2024 at 11:44 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

image.jpeg.ed6f3582cc57e51b19f417373b477636.jpeg

Wondering around Burn2

Thanks for the pointer to Burn2. I really enjoyed visiting the different camps, but when I ran into Huntress Catteneo's camp I couldn't resist putting on my Marshmallow Person avatar and coming back to take a group snapshot.

marshmellowman2.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 11

I was playing around in destinations, checking out the urban themes and loving it.

Snapshot_032.thumb.jpg.8abc2d1e7c1d5e18fa5c8f3ae447e08d.jpg

I really, really, really wish that LL went with an urban theme for Bellisseria 😭  I love it so much.

Snapshot_034.thumb.jpg.d07b763edf8fab2ab3cce81ab9ef405d.jpg

Here is another picture from an urban destination I went to, I really loved the sky, it was not static and the moon was going down quickly so I took a snapshot while I could.

Anywho, I tried playing some video games, but they cheated!

Snapshot_030.thumb.jpg.b4e816d6be003ee62a60241127996cdc.jpg

Then I was racing around on mainland, and a botcop.. (robocop?) started chasing me, apparently another autonomous car went crazy as it had also crashed.  I was not there to witness the incident, I just stumbled upon it.  I wish I stayed to see if an ambulance arrived.

Snapshot_033.thumb.jpg.4ab4d0895f2416b61b7f90504cd7947b.jpg

The botcop was not a great driver, it went into the cliffside.  These bots are lousy drivers!  I got a little message that I made an escape, I love that someone went through the trouble of creating a cop that would chase you down, I'll have to look around for that area again because it was kind of a fun concept.  I did not notice there was a cop chasing me until I slowed down to figure out what was going on with the red sedan, the front was all crumpled.  

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, SandorWren said:

It just hit me how scary this is, when 90's is considered vintage!!! /me runs to colour his hair!!!

Heck, I remember a few years back, when some bloke played Nirvana, calling it "Classic rock"! =O

And, there's the fact that the 90s borrowed from the 70s as well.

• Like 2

screenthingy_001.thumb.png.64b99fd162142680009a730293b86a16.png

screenthingy_003.thumb.png.d4dc22d6b75d9a3ff0dffb7879b432e9.png

Stealthing Hello Kitty Waterpark as a grownup. I feel like a secret agent or something, wearing my disguise kit with bewbies.

Don't worry though, I'm armed. And I got cyanide pills, just in case.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, SlammedSam said:

Heck, I remember a few years back, when some bloke played Nirvana, calling it "Classic rock"! =O

And, there's the fact that the 90s borrowed from the 70s as well.

Oh god....please...NO Nirvana LOL!!! SAFEWORD SAFEWORD SAFEWORD!!!! I never liked 70's looks though, TBH. Mid fifties to mid sixties were my favorites!!! 

Edited by SandorWren
  • Haha 1