How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Outgoing/161/151/21 - 

Teddy Bear, who teaches photography classes in Second Life, has created an exhibit at SL21B where you can try multiple poses. Inside the building go to the book stand for options, outside there are props you can click.

Teletubbies outfit from Blueberry - now available only on Marketplace. No_Match_No_Inspiration hair (Unicorn version, of course).

Unicorn2.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
Changed photo
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Rufferta said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Outgoing/161/151/21 - 

Teddy Bear, who teaches photography classes in Second Life, has created an exhibit at SL21B where you can try multiple poses. Inside the building go to the book stand for options, outside there are props you can click.

Teletubbies outfit from Blueberry - now available only on Marketplace. No_Match_No_Inspiration hair (Unicorn version, of course).

Unicorn2.jpg

Funny boots, I like them :D

• Like 4

Demoing some skins with Nal. She has her mouth full of cotton candy. I DO have to look better than her...Nal, you little B, get that cotton candy out of my hair!!! NOW!!! Do you have ANY idea how many hours of washing and conditioning it will take for it to look THIS good again!!!

Celia and Nal Sandor.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's BACK!!!

And still not serving Long Island Ice Tea?

Not yet, there are too many people over there 😱  I'm pretty sure I saw NPCs in the region earlier, I think there might be an Anubis bot..  perhaps he will give me a LIIT 🙃

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The top picture is very dark and hard to see, but it's pretty obviously the same as the avatar (NPC?) at the bar!

It's actually ancient mole :D  He is breaking the rules,  which I support 100% of the way.  This place is packed with moles and lindens, I think like 15 of them.  Ancient seems to have vanished!  I wonder if Anubis got him 😨

I think they keep throwing tokens at us, because periodically I will see tokens bouncing around the ground and getting a notification 

"Make it rain: You've been granted 300 chips!"

• Like 3