How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

In my ongoing project of creating scenes on a 64x64 parcel for hypothetical future roleplay I've arrived at sci-fi, which naturally requires a space station. Mainly using the delightfully useful kit by Process of Elimination for that purpose.

53730649278_1301376d72_k.jpg

• Like 13

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

....after the party...a juice to recharge your energy...

maionovo_005a.thumb.jpg.8cff6f5de9ab414f50e515bb2ef9e365.jpg

LOL what??? Juice??? Real men drink BEER!!!

I drink cocktails when I'm a woman though....

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Still haven't let go of my Voroznia apartment -- in part because I haven't taken enough "good bye" pics there.

This is in my favourite room, the kitchen. Behind me, on the wall, a 70s tourist poster for Kyiv.

Goodbye-Voroznia-6-(Kitchen-Table)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.597ffff118f895a3f1f4a55b98518103.png

• Like 13

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Still haven't let go of my Voroznia apartment -- in part because I haven't taken enough "good bye" pics there.

This is in my favourite room, the kitchen. Behind me, on the wall, a 70s tourist poster for Kyiv.

Goodbye-Voroznia-6-(Kitchen-Table)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.597ffff118f895a3f1f4a55b98518103.png

Are you sure you want to get rid of that apartment?  It has so much character!

ETA: Also, I love that hair.  Mind sharing where to find it?

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Are you sure you want to get rid of that apartment?  It has so much character!

ETA: Also, I love that hair.  Mind sharing where to find it?

I don't  want to get rid of it!! I really kinda love it and feel comfy there; as you say, it has real character. There really isn't anywhere else on the grid quite like Voroznia, and I like how I've decorated my place. I'm just not sure I can justify the expense, really.

But I'm also (clearly) in no hurry to lose it.

The hair is Magika ... "Esme" I think!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have reached the point of not having any images of alts (at least not mine ) in my gallery and have started cycling through replacing and image each time I do a new one, Prim count requires that I put a limit on the total number of pictures.

studying the art

• Like 8

I am not familiar with the story, but I loved the photos at @Scylla Rhiadra's art exhibit.  My favorite was the one of a person sitting in a chair staring at a tree and waiting. Apparently even without knowing the story, I got the meaning of that one. (Thank you Sandor.) Symbolism is not my strength.

So the question is what do we do now that we're happy?  Dance, of course.

image.thumb.jpeg.5efd35422679d73d9c51322d57578697.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am not familiar with the story, but I loved the photos at @Scylla Rhiadra's art exhibit.  My favorite was the one of a person sitting in a chair staring at a tree and waiting. Apparently even without knowing the story, I got the meaning of that one. (Thank you Sandor.) Symbolism is not my strength.

I bet @Scylla Rhiadrahad dance balls and a tip jar rezzed out!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, seriously, dancing is exactly what we wanted to do!!! Was it appropriate? I don't think think so. Do I care? ...Nope !!! Was it fun? Absolutely YES!!!

Sandor and Cinnamon AT WAITING FOR GODOT.png

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

You and the word appropriate do not belong in the same sentence.  Also... Did you hit the caps lock key on your signature???

My keyboard is Cinny proof now fortunately!!!  I hit the caps lock by accident, but I liked it, since we were havING FUN AND BEING WEIRD I KEPT IT. Oops, there's the caps lock again...

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I bet @Scylla Rhiadrahad dance balls and a tip jar rezzed out!

Not my gallery, so the music, dance balls, and tip jar aren't mine sadly. (I did once put out a tip jar at a show, at the insistence of the gallery owner, and did quite well from it, so maybe I rethink that policy!)

But I'm very happy to hear that @Bagnu and @Cinnamon Mistwood had fun there!

And of course it's appropriate! It's a gallery, not a church! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Been really enjoying decorating my parcel for summer :D We'll see how long it stands haha, but I am really happy about it. Bonus avi watching the ocean from the house!

Snapshot_107.png

• Like 14

The space station isn't done, but I decided to intermix it with some effort towards a rave setting in a warehouse skybox by VARONIS. Lots of assets by GCD and Rain (of Club Nether). I'm rather happy (in motion here!), but probably should find a solution for an improvised industrial stage, for added visual interest. 

Also happy because these creations lead me to listen to music in a way I haven't done for some time, so that's good, too. 

rave.thumb.jpg.12427e9ee1efe51d25808bacddd9c6ff.jpg

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

A few more pics with @Cinnamon Mistwoodfrom yesterday. 

Cinny and Sandor in background.jpg

This one makes me think of a "Black Widow". It wasn't intended to be, but that's how it turned out. In my mind anyways.

Cinny big ha darkert.jpg

This one looks like  I AI generated it, but I didn't.

Cinny Curlers.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10