How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

/me soooooo enjoys listening to couples sniping at each other!  The Love Language of the gods........  😜 😆 🤣 🤗

I find it somewhat triggering, since in so much of my RL "dating", there's all the problems (fighting / sniping) without all the "benefits" (the "Love" part)!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me pulls out a water hose in case he decides to post more intimate shots without context. 😄😄😄

I already used the "..or else it gets the hose again" meme from Buffalo Bill ("Silence of the Lambs") recently, so can't use that in reply (oops just did)..

Instead:  I'm so old, I remember "drinking from the hose"!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I find it somewhat triggering, since in so much of my RL "dating", there's all the problems (fighting / sniping) without all the "benefits" (the "Love" part)!

Sorry to hear that!  There is mean-spiritedness and then there are endearing and loving pokes that never hurt, only warm.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

IKR? It looks like something you'd expect to see on that "Virtual Secrets" site!!

Yeah, but funny and pointed and not mean-spirited, LOL.  I checked out the secrets site, first time in years, but I don't know who 99% of the folks there are and the few comments or posts I did understand just seemed mean to the max!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

That is true. Dates and those we call family are different and I love those in my family very much. They could be lion or husky.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:12 AM, 2Tessa said:

When glam rock is not about music...

original_654f5ff6a7086036f79d3799.png

Oh those are cool. I don't suppose there are 'space stations' inside them though?

One of the ideas often put forth as the best way to build a radiation proof space station out in the asteroid belt is to just carve out a rock. If we make it off planet, hundred of billions of people might live in those some day.

EDIT: And now I see I replied to an almost month old post because I clicked the option to go to the next unread and hadn't been in this thread for a while. But... those rocks are still neat.

Edited by UnilWay SpiritWeaver
  • Like 2