How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Busy day inworld.  Went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Sandor.  He fit right in!  I tucked away my squirt gun, lighter, toast, and toilet paper in the folds of my skirt to toss out at the appropriate times.  They really did a good job on the show.  It had to have taken months of planning.

Dressed up as Janet and FrankNFurter

image.thumb.png.cd54f99bcd55dcde14a2a92ddaa3cf4d.png

The cast and performance

original_6547f1b3fa7b275788d4871b.thumb.png.a042dd78fbcd64a00bd06ce62215d3db.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I had to go to the discussion group at Xaara dressed like this. Caitlin gave me the Ok to turn back to normal after this. She WAS worried about me going like this, but I felt I should.

Sandor Tranny at discussion group.png

Sandor tranny at Xaara.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, you know, wash the pillowcase when you're done and all.  An SL pillow is never clingy and always ready for the next... ummm... if I say SL head, does it sound bad?

Pillow cases are washable, and disposable...but good pillows aren't as easily replaceable...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

It's SL, you'll be okay.

snapthingy_001.thumb.png.d62486e0b135b02c1fce46e85a5304c4.png

Don't get to see anything like this in RL~! If you do, I want some of whatever they prescribed you.

LOL, like this?

Cat and I cropped Acid Trip.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Here are a few shots of The Rocky Horror  SL production I took Cinny to.

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the photos and such things as beautiful photos like these will really help promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

Edited by BJoyful
sp, ffs!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the phots and such tinga as beautiful photos like these will really hekp promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

You literally made me blush, and that's NOT easy. Thank you!!! I DO have flickr, but I haven't done anything with it in years. I just used it as an image repository. I'll take a look and see if I can upload something to them. I hope they like them too. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the photos and such things as beautiful photos like these will really help promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

I had to make a request to join the group on Flickr, so now it's up to them. Thanks for reminding me of Flickr. I have some pics on there of Caitlin trying on wedding dresses. It seems the last time I uploaded anything was April 23, 2023, so it wasn't as long ago as I thought.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Where is this festive place?

Astralia (not Australia, lol), pretty sure you can find it by typing "Hello Kitty" in search. I like the waterpark, which is how I found the place first, but then I remember they have venues for all kinda stuff, even a little kart track.

It's such a huge and completely consistently-themed place, I can't help but like it. Just be careful, because the landing spot changes now and then, I suspect; my first visit, I landed offland in the ocean, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1