How Does Your SL Look Today?

This device, we have to hide in the deepest recesses of our dungeon. It is so horrifying, it is not even suitable for our playroom. The ultimate torture device.  Capable of inducing endless hours of mind numbing agony...The video tutorials on how to create sculpted prims with the Primstar plugin for Blender. Agonizing. But sometimes necessary due to LI. Even Caitlin won't come near this...

Primstar cube in dungeon effects.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Bagnu said:

This device, we have to hide in the deepest recesses of our dungeon. It is so horrifying, it is not even suitable for our playroom. The ultimate torture device.  Capable of inducing endless hours of mind numbing agony...The video tutorials on how to create sculpted prims with the Primstar plugin for Blender. Agonizing. But sometimes necessary due to LI. Even Caitlin won't come near this...

Primstar cube in dungeon effects.png

Can it make a Freenis? You know, a molded copy of your junk.

Just kidding.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ewww. I had a friend once who made me hand-crafted and sculpted chocolate p***s for . . . some reason. She expected me to eat it.

Yeah . . . no.

Eww....you wouldn't eat it?...eww...

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I don't know about that.

Chocolate junk that's been squeezed and smoothed by someone else's hands into shape is gross.

Can you have them make me one? Caitlin and I can share...

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Could you stop it? Take the debate to DM.

Whether Scylla is right, wrong, or off base, makes no difference. While it may be more Zalificent Corvinus' comment that took this sideways Scylla and others are uncomfortable with that type of sharing. You don't get it because you are into some measure of pain-kink, but it should be obvious the subject is inflicting what Zalificent and you find acceptable on those who don't. Chopping up human bodies is an unpleasant thought for many of us.

H-160_006.thumb.jpg.c8f35a2dc7dae1dbb7355ab71cd54b90.jpg

Taxing this Shergood Air Bus is surprisingly difficult.

I find chopping up human bodies uncomfortable too, and. That was my point. Especially when it is about someone I care about. I demo'd a few things like that with Caitlin, and literally almost vomited RL. No thanks to that stuff. Sometimes to get the things we want in furniture, we have to accept things that are included that we don't want to use. 

Edited by Bagnu

14 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I don't see anything wrong with this, except that IT'S A TORTURE DEVICE FOR YOUR "PLAYROOM"!

Halloween Theme FTW?!?

Possible the only advice I'd give is, we don't have to know it's your "playroom". ("Playroom" = "telling us what you do for kink".)

Heck, otherwise - it's "your thread".  UBU

FWIW, I went back several pages to try and figure out how the discussion started.  Too bad that there's almost 2 pages just talking about this.  

ETA: For old folks, "FTW" = "For the win", "FWIW" = "For what it's worth". "UBU" = "You be you."

Thanks. Really.... I put it in our "playroom" because it's the only room and place on our island where it would fit right and match the decor. It's really not where we usually "play". Caitlin wanted that particular room to be our playroom, so the name stuck. 

One of my favourite SL artists, and people, @manoji Yachvili, aka Onceagain, is one of this month's "Focus Artist in Residence" for Focus Magazine, so I dropped by FAIR to check out her exhibition there. Environmentalism is an important theme of her work, and she's produced some "high key" photos that she's placed in a light and airy natural setting for the exhibition.

She's also featured this month in New World Notes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elven Falls/135/202/27

Manoji-FAIR-Blank.thumb.png.c79d1a83537450c4f43d4fe2ec921f60.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I'm quite sure scylla, you've heard the expression "De gustibus, non est disputandum". 

If you're going to go all lofty and Latin, at least get the grammar right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ewww. I had a friend once who made me hand-crafted and sculpted chocolate p***s for . . . some reason.

You bring back some great memories!  Years ago, in lower Manhattan, there was an erotic bakery we loved to visit.  All sorts of interesting candy and cakes and four colors of chocolate p*****s on sticks for easy carrying and licking.  Yummy to the max!!  😆 😝

Edited by Leora Greenwood
coffee kicked in
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

You bring back some great memories!  Years ago, in lower Manhattan, there was an erotic bakery we loved to visit.  All sorts of interesting candy and cakes and four colors of chocolates p*****s on sticks for easy carrying and licking.  Yummy to the max!!  😆 😝

I hope you used some protection...they can be messy if used "correctly"...

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1