How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

53 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Enjoying my new summer outfit on the Shambhala Sanctuary beach where I teach my Moonlight Mantras class. I'm enjoying the Autumn, but maybe not quite ready for summer to leave.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Satori/230/36/22

Sept 13 Beach_001 Resize.png

When?  Is there a Shambhala Sanctuary calendar?  (Just took a calendar class yesterday so I am busy subscribing to all the best SL groups that publish their calendars!)

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Enjoying my new summer outfit on the Shambhala Sanctuary beach where I teach my Moonlight Mantras class. I'm enjoying the Autumn, but maybe not quite ready for summer to leave.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Satori/230/36/22

Sept 13 Beach_001 Resize.png

Expand  

When?  Is there a Shambhala Sanctuary calendar?  (Just took a calendar class yesterday so I am busy subscribing to all the best SL groups that publish their calendars!)

The events for Shambhala Sanctuary @ Satori are announced in the Shambhala Sanctuary group announcements, and there is no calendar. I am sometimes negligent in announcing my Moonlight Mantras group though, but it meets every Saturday @ 8am SL time. Previously we met at 10:30 Saturday, and we sang up until Kirtan @ noon, but many more showed up one day when I had to do it earlier due to a scheduling conflict, and so I changed it to 8am.

Also, if you are in the Whole Brain Health group many of the Shambhala Sanctuary events are cross-posted there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I came by too, to show Leora a tattoo I created, that she inspired from a conversation we had. I was happy to see Luna. I like to support things my friends are doing.

Luns, Sandpr.Leora B.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

And here is the Tattoo Leora inspired me to create. Ride or Die. I might change the look of it over time. But the words are permanent.

Ride Or Die Sandor.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

And here is the Tattoo Leora inspired me to create. Ride or Die. I might change the look of it over time. But the words are permanent.

Ride Or Die Sandor.png

I just know Cinny likes this design...

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

Cat and I are having an open house for our Island tomorrow and Monday. It's not really an event. It's not timed. It's just so people can see what She and I have worked so hard on over the last 5 months.. No XXXX signs or ads. It's our home. It IS adult though, but unless a person noses around deeply, there isn't anything to see that some wouldn't want to see. Cat and I are on and off there for the next two days, and we'll happily give anyone interested a tour. No one under 18, or child AV's, obviously.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld Ibis/187/141/23

Our Home pic.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was updating one of my alts when I decided to go to Sandor's Open House.  I have seen the entire island before, but not since he finished the bridge he'd been working on for so long.  Leora popped in for a tour as I was heading out.  I missed getting a pic.

image.thumb.jpeg.482d3903ae3f95f7c8a8c697de0e24e1.jpeg

It was great to meet you inworld!

• Like 5