How Does Your SL Look Today?

14 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

I would put this on my wall as minimal art. It is a bit hallucinating. As you stare at it, it seems to virbrate.

It is amazing at least two of you say this. This is probably the most emotional piece of work I have ever made. I made it in seconds but it encapsulated millenniums, of knowings, and emotions, and just. I am severely grateful that it spoke.

• Like 4

The attic of the residential house at Waterland begins to look like my attic in RL. That's how an attic suppose to look like (unless you have made a study/bedroom out of it) LOL

My grandparents from mother's side also had such an attic, way more stuffed then this one ((with a toy monkey with cymbals!) where I used to play as a child. And even then I was the stoy telling kind so this was paradise for a child with lots of imagination.

Snapshot_2081208311_004.png

• Like 12

On 3/9/2023 at 2:18 AM, archangel969 said:

The kitchen of the Zaandam house, Waterland, Dutch estate.

The painting looks like an old Dutch still life, but it's actually a photograph from the artists Paola Andrea & Naomi McColloch and it's named 'Modern Dutch.'

More info https://trendland.com/modern-dutch-by-paola-andrea-naomi-mccolloch/

Snapshot_2081208308_003.png

Waitress

Waitress wants a raise in pay

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

On 3/9/2023 at 12:45 PM, Bagnu said:

Cat and I found the new house we were looking for. This is the Model Home rezzed.  I bought it for Cat as a gift, and I get a copy from the creator for free. We'll rez mine, because I do the technical things. Cat decorates. It better come with a dishwasher LOL!!! If not, it won't be her or me....Well, it could end up being me...

We are both just thrilled!!!

New House.jpg

New House2.jpg

Sandor and Cat New Kitchen Model Home.jpg

It looks fab! Yourself and Cat need to see my new landscaping project! Very proud of myself 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SorachaNicEoghain said:

It looks fab! Yourself and Cat need to see my new landscaping project! Very proud of myself 😄

Absolutely we'll come and visit!!! I don't think you and Cat have met yet, so it's a great opportunity!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Performing at café la Hollande, Waterland, Dutch estate.

Snapshot_2081208310_008.png

I really had to laugh at myself. My eyes were still a bit blurry from waking up. My first impression was "where is the dancepole"?  Then I noticed Archangel, and read his caption.  Nice cafe!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, archangel969 said:

The kitchen of villa Utrecht! 🙂  Welcome, you look fab!

Netherlands 001

There's a ghost in the attic, she looked like the waitress that used to work there.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 9
  • Haha 4

On 3/9/2023 at 4:45 AM, Bagnu said:

Cat and I found the new house we were looking for. This is the Model Home rezzed.  I bought it for Cat as a gift, and I get a copy from the creator for free. We'll rez mine, because I do the technical things. Cat decorates. It better come with a dishwasher LOL!!! If not, it won't be her or me....Well, it could end up being me...

We are both just thrilled!!!

New House.jpg

New House2.jpg

Sandor and Cat New Kitchen Model Home.jpg

Looks amazingly spacious and luxurious, beautiful! Lots of fun and happiness there, you two!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Colours of Waterland.

Snapshot_2081208312_018_003.png

I have to tell you, my favorite artist is Monet. The colors, the landscapes, the everyday made spectacular. I have to tell you, my favorite artist is Monet, but if I had to choose a second, it maybe could be you. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

I have to tell you, my favorite artist is Monet. The colors, the landscapes, the everyday made spectacular. I have to tell you, my favorite artist is Monet, but if I had to choose a second, it maybe could be you. 

You're really too kind! Monet is also a favorite artist of mine He is one of the greatest of time. And he changed the world of art dramatically. I am just fiddling around (and having a great time doing just that ;-).

• Like 3

I've spent enough time in the garden this week. It's time to get outside the wall and enjoy the open woods and fields beyond. This spot at the base of the old tower that supplies water for this area is a good place to set up a tent, get a fire going, and brew a pot of coffee. I just hope there aren't bears tonight.

RoligGarden3-10-2023_002copy.thumb.jpg.56f106d2a344319c681e445b221f248c.jpg 

• Like 16

Well, of course it ones and for all IS a wine cellar (Villa Utrecht, stairs to the cellar). And as Dutchie/Froukje said in the interview at Designing worlds in answer to the question if there is anything to say more about this cellar: 'Nope!' In other words, you have to find out for yourself ;-).

Snapshot_2081208315_001.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'm stuck at home on a 5-day quarantine and decided to just do some silly stuff today. For the first few years I was in SL, I just ran around doing random silly things.  I don't seem to "play" as much as I used to and finding eccentric, fun, and inclusive places has gotten difficult.  I recaptured a bit of that today.  I'm normally not home on Fridays, but today I went to a regular Friday gathering that I have missed attending lately.  This gathering takes place every Friday in Belliseria. Come as you are and bring your happy:

image.thumb.jpeg.717d8e9d31f3ce193b6f031aecd30409.jpeg

Yes, that is a flying granny.  In RL this would have ended with broken hips.  I got whacked in the head by more than one purse.

image.thumb.jpeg.f81786a4820087d121e54890ee039eb3.jpeg

Size doesn't matter here:

image.thumb.jpeg.efec0ae604a3e4209ae2d0d0087a907f.jpeg

It always ends with a group hug:

image.thumb.jpeg.afc4971e38cbd990a2aaef4dce6aec53.jpeg

• Like 13

Since I know I have 5 days stuck at home I decided that I would visit every wilderness location in the Destination Guide.  These 6 regions are rather dated now, but they fit right in with my silly mood.

Started out on my own taking a boat tour:

image.thumb.png.88074d1fb7fddabd780728b9ea383281.png

Then I invited @Bagnu (Sandor) to tour with me.  I'm totally going to ruin his rep, but he was in a G region riding side-saddle on a yak. 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.74b7ac10aed98ba6377bcbb58e19bdb2.jpeg

Running top speed through the Amazon rainforest on a primtastic yak. Loved the way his locks flowed in the breeze as we ran.

image.thumb.jpeg.da0e36aed2f153c8e219e034bec6d0ce.jpeg

Thought I was going to die laughing when Sandor pulled out the gun (really, not okay making a sick person laugh so much.)  We survived.  Thanks for the protection. *Rides off into the sunset*

image.thumb.png.95ed6dc9ef182ea53c0df87276129014.png

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in SL that my face hurt.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Since I know I have 5 days stuck at home I decided that I would visit every wilderness location in the Destination Guide.  These 6 regions are rather dated now, but they fit right in with my silly mood.

Started out on my own taking a boat tour:

image.thumb.png.88074d1fb7fddabd780728b9ea383281.png

Then I invited @Bagnu (Sandor) to tour with me.  I'm totally going to ruin his rep, but he was in a G region riding side-saddle on a yak. 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.74b7ac10aed98ba6377bcbb58e19bdb2.jpeg

Running top speed through the Amazon rainforest on a primtastic yak. Loved the way his locks flowed in the breeze as we ran.

image.thumb.jpeg.da0e36aed2f153c8e219e034bec6d0ce.jpeg

Thought I was going to die laughing when Sandor pulled out the gun (really, not okay making a sick person laugh so much.)  We survived.  Thanks for the protection. *Rides off into the sunset*

image.thumb.png.95ed6dc9ef182ea53c0df87276129014.png

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in SL that my face hurt.

OMG. You didn't tell me it was a "G" region!!! I'm mortified!!! What will Cat say when she finds out what kind of region I was in? /me hides his head in shame.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, archangel969 said:

Well, of course it ones and for all IS a wine cellar (Villa Utrecht, stairs to the cellar). And as Dutchie/Froukje said in the interview at Designing worlds in answer to the question if there is anything to say more about this cellar: 'Nope!' In other words, you have to find out for yourself ;-).

Snapshot_2081208315_001.png

Wall manacles in the basement. No wonder there's a ghost in the attic.

I can't help but love this sim.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3