How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Still having fun playing around with properties

Snapshot_1456.thumb.png.a7ede63532d790ff34050de52890e641.png

I lowered the walls a bit and think it looks a lot better this way.

Snapshot_1463.thumb.png.95728f2018e61804698cf049348217b4.png

The floating islands originally came with waterfalls but I had to remove them because they made the islands no copy unfortunately.  I found a script for waterfalls, and brought them back but have to be closer to see them.  In this picture the boat is getting flooded 🤣I think I am going to remove them though, I prefer the islands without them.

Snapshot_1469.thumb.png.940fb7a62619d01bf62ffe1792f363d6.png

Although it does make for a good shower, and the tower lacks any bathrooms.  Perhaps I will keep them around for a little while, although the alpha glitch is kind of annoying.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 13

On 3/7/2023 at 1:50 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Checked out Soul Sanctury at SoulMyst on an alt.  It's here if you are interested https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soulmyst/84/73/18 There is a teleport board to get around to the different levels.  It is a lovingly created region if you like meditation, self-care, and spirituality.  It is also beautiful for photography.

I had never heard of Sound Bathing but looked it up and it's a real thing.  

/me taps the chime bowls and vibrates back into alignment (or maybe it was the special incense that did that)

image.thumb.png.1a4185b3ba040feb6ce87390b6dad407.png

image.thumb.jpeg.666e9c573302cc183bcba7efc356a38a.jpeg

I have never heard of 'Sound Bathing' before either. Thank you for LM..... it is just what I needed today. 

Sound Bath at Soulmyst_001.jpg

Edited by CheriColette
added photo
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Cat and I found the new house we were looking for. This is the Model Home rezzed.  I bought it for Cat as a gift, and I get a copy from the creator for free. We'll rez mine, because I do the technical things. Cat decorates. It better come with a dishwasher LOL!!! If not, it won't be her or me....Well, it could end up being me...

We are both just thrilled!!!

New House.jpg

New House2.jpg

Sandor and Cat New Kitchen Model Home.jpg

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Cat and I found the new house we were looking for. This is the Model Home rezzed.  I bought it for Cat as a gift, and I get a copy from the creator for free. We'll rez mine, because I do the technical things. Cat decorates. It better come with a dishwasher LOL!!! If not, it won't be her or me....Well, it could end up being me...

We are both just thrilled!!!

New House.jpg

New House2.jpg

Sandor and Cat New Kitchen Model Home.jpg

I just logged in this morning, and the creator sent us the "Gold Pack", and some extra surprises, as he put it. I can't wait to unpack it all with Caitlin when we can be together. We're both so excited to have something we picked together, and make new memories in a new house that are uniquely ours as couple!!!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cirleen said:

How do you say something is beautiful without knowing what it is?  Well it is. That is just absolutely amazing.

Thank you very much, that means everything to me because I knew exactly what I was feeling but I had no way to express it, so I guess I did. Thank you. 

edit. for context it is me in the center of the end of world 100 meters down in the darkness and this is how my second life looked at the moment from afar. basically, my world went dark for a moment. 

Good news is, I can control the lights the sun moon and stars 🙂

unofficial title: I mourned for a moment and then stopped. I believe in forevers.

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Thank you very much, that means everything to me because I knew exactly what I was feeling but I had no way to express it, so I guess I did. Thank you. 

edit. for context it is me in the center of the end of world 100 meters down in the darkness and this is how my second life looked at the moment from afar. basically, my world went dark for a moment. 

Good news is, I can control the lights the sun moon and stars 🙂

unofficial title: I mourned for a moment and then stopped. I believe in forevers.

Melted ripples
Edge incline
Moving shimmer
Liquid time

Gentle flow
Bright from deep
Gentle glide
Color sweep

Of a deepness
Dark at night
Surfacing
To in light

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

That is exactly what it said.

Google translate wouldn't get it. Am I canned yet? Quartz Mole, we love you.

You did that picture in SL? How did you do it?

(notice my fail attempt to stay on topic)

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3