When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

^ I second that, 2 months ago i got a camper with a waterfall view and 3 sides protected by water, right now there's a camper in my region available:

Snapshot_18929ssss.thumb.png.28edd603d06b59053d1de190864934a2.png

my camper is showing in the picture; feel free to visit if you like it's open for visitors,  I'm rarely there but i love it.

The location is on a protected water for whoever wanna take a look at the available camper:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beaver Lagoon/121/191/35

• Like 9

I've been hopping around a lot too, in anticipation of the new region, since after Christmas, when I took down my decorations and abandoned my Fantasia home.  Currently in a log home bordering the ocean, but not oceanside, due to the Linden-made cliffs. A nice place to dwell for a few weeks. There is a boat razzer nearby. I 'm wary of decorating much because I want to be ready to abandon when the new homes are available.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

^ I second that, 2 months ago i got a camper with a waterfall view and 3 sides protected by water, right now there's a camper in my region available:

Snapshot_18929ssss.thumb.png.28edd603d06b59053d1de190864934a2.png

my camper is showing in the picture; feel free to visit if you like it's open for visitors,  I'm rarely there but i love it.

The location is on a protected water for whoever wanna take a look at the available camper:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beaver Lagoon/121/191/35

You got my old trailer. :D That spot is my all time favorite for a camper. I regretted throwing it after but I needed to downgrade my alts prem at the time. I'm loving what you did with the place. Really beautiful! That entire area was always really nice and quiet.  

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Stellaa Starlight said:

You got my old trailer. :D That spot is my all time favorite for a camper. I regretted throwing it after but I needed to downgrade my alts prem at the time. I'm loving what you did with the place. Really beautiful! That entire area was always really nice and quiet.  

Oh nice, i was a 100% sure someone in the forums had it before!
yea it not easy to let go of homes in great locations, I'll send you a message when I'm eventually gonna abandon it; if you want it back someday, because we all know we can't/won't keep one home forever the "forever home" is a myth : b

• Like 5

8 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Oh nice, i was a 100% sure someone in the forums had it before!
yea it not easy to let go of homes in great locations, I'll send you a message when I'm eventually gonna abandon it; if you want it back someday, because we all know we can't/won't keep one home forever the "forever home" is a myth : b

Aww ty! Yep I think there has been at least two/three other ppl who's had it since I did. I'm only going off of home names via map so could be ppl renaming it. I only checked it in person once or twice since I dropped it back couple months ago. I'm happy others are having that spot and loving it. It really is one of those unique spots. And yep very true at the forever home myth :D

• Like 3

I must be the exception to the forever home rule - since mid 2019 I've had a lot of different ones but can see the conclusion over what I want so one good one, out of many plausible ones, is enough - then do something more rewarding with my time and coins. Until then time and coins are being used to find it. When you know you are done looking I think you know!

• Like 3

I've had locations before that could well be a "forever home" for someone else..but my perspective is hey, it's a virtual world, and it's easy to pick up and move to a completely different environment, so...why not experience it? Unlike in real life, where moving is draining and, at my age, has a big impact on one's body (IRL we moved a bunch of furniture into our home this weekend  from a relative who has gone into assisted living, and I'm dealing with the aches and pains  today).

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 3

The homes I have at the moment are (to my taste) such miles more desirable than anything I am offered nowadays that I come to think of them as "forever homes".

I might even keep the houseboat since it has a "real" feeling (docks on sandy beach in old Belli, looks towards a lighthouse) contrary to the loads of artificial houseboat lumps they created lateron.

15 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I just rolled a chalet in Timberloft.  It overlooks some houseboats and water and is surrounded by other homes owned by Governor Linden.  So I guess Timberloft has been released.  

The houseboats have not been released and are in a different region

loggy_001.thumb.jpg.e7b178a1f76d7d782c75fd170bf9880d.jpg

It's been a while since new one went I think!

• Like 1

Now on LP  

Playing GOH with an alt and I pulled this rather nice Stilt on Pier in Scallop Bay that I will release at 2:30pm SLT. If you want to check it out, here's a link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scallop Bay/95/154/23  It's the white Havana at the bottom, and the back faces west, with a small island and a nice open channel. 

scallopbay.jpg

scallop2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2