Wombo.ai

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We laughed when we realized that one of the songs, Dame Dane (original title: 馬鹿みたい / Baka Mitai = I’m Such A Fool), was on the selection. It’s one of those sappy and cringey songs that are so humiliating you only sing it when you are dead drunk and wasted at the karaoke so I added English subtitles to give it a karaoke feel.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

@Elora Lunasea  ♩ 𝖶𝗈𝗐 ♩ wøw ♩ ωøW ♩ ฬ๏ฬ ♩ 🆆🅾🆆 ♩ 🅦🅞🅦 ♩ Ѡ❤Ѡ ♩ 

Yours looks so real!!  Sung with such great passion, it's hard to imagine such realistic emotion was created from a static image.  I really felt that She Will Survive!  hehehe!  Amazing!!   

Edited by BJoyful
sp (of course)
  • Like 2

I squealed like a high schooler when I found out about the new song on Wombo, so I booked a hotel room for the posh marble bathroom tiles as my background and sang on the toilet once again in honor of THE BRITNEY SPEARS. Not sure if “my loneliness is killing me”, but I know my bladder is.

When I do it, it sounds like the song should be ♫♪ POOPS I Did It Again ♪♫ 

IMG_PITU_20210324_063653.thumb.jpg.dc4946805399fcbc47b399621ad4d4ca.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Playing with the CATWA Queen head on my gender-nonbinary alt (Mikio By Day, Mika By Night). The head, while originally female, can also be shaped to look masculine/androgynous and painted on with male BOM skins. Whether I dress them up as a queen, king, or whatever, I know one thing for sure: The song is just perfect for hir/them. They are BOM THIS WAY! I just wish the song included that part where Lady G says “Don’t be a drag, just be a QUEEN!”

Edited by Yuumo Ichibara
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.